Wikiposts

dogs-rant-sorry!!!

Old May 25th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dogs-rant-sorry!!!

Originally Posted by poshrice
We have Mini Fox Terrier with a liking for quilt covers or if ds is silly enough to leave them lying around teddies especially the ears i only own one quilt cover now which doesn't have holes in it and that is only bvecause we have been shutting all the bedroom doors next rental i move into is going to be a double story so that i can put up a stairgate to stop the little cow getting upstairs. Forgot to add the time she ate a load of water balloons luckily because they were so small she passed them without any complications but rather strange when collecting her poo found loads of coloured rubber plus if ds has balloons kirra will burst them then try to eat the rubber needless to say ds does not have balloons in the house very often.

poshrice
A dog with a rubber fetish

I have baby gates on my stairs and also the front room so that when I'm out or in bed they can't cause havoc anywhere. They only tend to do it when you turn your back on them (except my shoe which he robbed from under my nose).
Old May 25th 2007, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oliverandlisa
Well, our dogs have never really done any serious damage.
Charlie has a thing about used socks, he will be waiting for you to take a pair off and as soon as you do he grabs one, and runs around with it, under the bed, into the bathroom and then god knows where! In our last house while gardening it was commonplace to dig up a sock! Charlie loves being in a dark place, under a duvet, under the sofa, and god help you if you close a cupboard door without checking to see if he has climbed in. Today i was tidying out one of the cupboards in my laundry and therehe was sat beside the washing powder! Very cute!

As for Oscar, well we are convinced he has autism as he just doesnt get how to be a dog. He brings in birds, mice... the occasional rabbit or frog! He snores while sleeping. When ever Charie runs anywhere you can always see Oscar running behind chasing Charlie's tail!
When my dog was a puppy she decided to chew the corners of loads of my albums covers - shes dead now though its actually really nice to see them, make me go ahhh whereas it made me go agghhh at the time
Old May 25th 2007, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
When my dog was a puppy she decided to chew the corners of loads of my albums covers - shes dead now
That started off sounding like a really scary story
Old May 25th 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
That started off sounding like a really scary story
Cruella deville
Old May 27th 2007, 3:48 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

I have baby gates on my stairs and also the front room so that when I'm out or in bed they can't cause havoc anywhere. They only tend to do it when you turn your back on them (except my shoe which he robbed from under my nose).
She only does it when she is being ignored when we are out she goes outside in her Kennel as she is supposed to be an outside dog anyway (according to our lease lol). HHHmmm rubber fetish i wonder if there is a website for her to get her fix lol.
Old May 27th 2007, 5:28 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

I love our dogs, they're very cute and all that but they are starting to seriously p**s me off.

I've had a lot on my plate lately so to try and cheer me up I've booked a weekend in London with my middle daughter. We went into town today and I bought a new pair of trousers, top and pair of shoes to take.

Was sat here merrily watching tv and piddling about on the computer. I've just gone out to get a glass of wine and what do you think I found in the dog bed? One of my f@*$@g new shoes, minus half the heel. Little buggers :curse:.

They only cost £25 but not the point. Now I haven't even got any shoes to go with my trousers. I wouldn't care but they were right next to my slippers.

It's times like this you could do with a man around to treat you to another pair (only joking)
Look on the bright side, you've probably got about 100 pairs in a cupboard somewhere that have only been worn once.
Old May 27th 2007, 5:30 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

My dog has a rubber and latex fetish too. I've not been able to wear a condom for 10 years now!
Old May 27th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arkon
My dog has a rubber and latex fetish too. I've not been able to wear a condom for 10 years now!
ah so that is your excuse for multiplying the Oz population then???
Old May 27th 2007, 5:33 pm
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

eeeeewwwwww lol not something i would like to picture
Old May 27th 2007, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are a very sick man for even thinking of that Arkon.
Old May 27th 2007, 6:27 pm
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
You are a very sick man for even thinking of that Arkon.
It's true, you should see him with a pair of squash balls. He can crack Macadamia nuts open so imagine what he can do to balls!
Old May 27th 2007, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's true, you should see him with a pair of squash balls. He can crack Macadamia nuts open so imagine what he can do to balls!
A whole lot of damage
Old May 28th 2007, 12:23 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing is beyond our dog, he has even eaten the venetian blinds
Loves underwear and has a thing for T-Towels?

My friends dog ate her daughters swimwear and had a poo with speedo written on it

Di
Old May 31st 2007, 9:22 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

We have two boxer dogs between them they have chewed one fire place ripped new wall paper off, eaten a few hundred pounds of books dvd's and cd's, To many pairs of kerry's shoes(mostly the expensive ones) oh and her new bag the other week and the contents. But we still love them :0)
Old May 31st 2007, 10:37 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

Originally Posted by MarkMC
We have two boxer dogs between them they have chewed one fire place ripped new wall paper off, eaten a few hundred pounds of books dvd's and cd's, To many pairs of kerry's shoes(mostly the expensive ones) oh and her new bag the other week and the contents. But we still love them :0)
My dog will rip up paper items if you ask him too and for a laugh I bought a things to do pad that looks like a big stack of 100 dollar bills, very realistic. When my family came to visit one day I got him to rip up a pile of them as they came in. You should have seen the look of horror on my dad's face with a few thousand dollas in a ripped tattered pile on the floor with the dog still chewing on them...Priceless...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.