Reload this Page >

Dog Sitting (based in the UK)

Dog Sitting (based in the UK)

Old Jul 13th 2009, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

Nat1971 will become famous soon enough
Default Dog Sitting (based in the UK)

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help or has got any ideas.

My mum has booked to come to visit us in Oz for nearly 7 and 1/2 weeks, from Nov - Jan. She has a schnauzer dog who is about 10 years old. Unfortunately the lady who promised to look after the dog for her, (for free), now can't and my mum can't get anyone to have the dog.

So I'm looking for either dog sitters, or someone who just wants the company etc for a while, around hertfordshire area, (close to Stevenage) to look after her.

My mum has phoned local kennels, and they are reluctant to have her, as they say it is too long to have a dog put in kennels, plus they charge an absolute fortune. She phoned the local vets, to ask them and they didn't have any ideas, apart from kennels. She's asked everyone she can think of, but because it's over the xmas period, no-one can.

She wants someone kind, (her dog, is her baby) and reasonably priced (obviously my mum will cover all food and expenses). But really need it at a good price.

Just wondered if anyone knew of anyone that fits the bill, who would be interested or if anyone has any ideas.

Cheers