Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does this mean I have to wear pink?

Originally Posted by suzy
I've got a pink top and pink knickers on today so I'm in.

Now does anyone use Juicy Tube lip gloss - great flavours and 3 in a pack
LOVE the juicy tube lip gloss! I've also got in my bag (incidentally pink) some Duwop Lip Venom! Its burns like hell but gives your lips that allergic bee stung look!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:57 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Suzy, Pink's definately in!

I've got the Mango body butter.. I just bought a tub of blinking expensive body butter from Virgin V for my SIL Xmas...It's absolutely fab. Really tempted to keep it.

Any other body butters out there?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:58 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=glittababe]Theres a Lush in the centre of Brissy and Bodyshop at Loganholme altho its bloody expensive!

I got 2 nice lip balms, ones a passion fruit flavour and the other mango and orange with some shimmer stuff added to it. I also got some of the fruity shea butter body moisturisers but they were £10 each

Haven't tried any of the Lush ones, but hubby's a lush boy and even has that odd deoderant they do!

UB40 welcome to the Barbie Club! You wear that pink t-shirt with pride![/QUOTE)

Yay, I'm in, nice to see you girls.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
Suzy, Pink's definately in!

I've got the Mango body butter.. I just bought a tub of blinking expensive body butter from Virgin V for my SIL Xmas...It's absolutely fab. Really tempted to keep it.

Any other body butters out there?

Cheers

Ginny
Ginny the papaya body butter is gorgeous! I also got some of the bath and shower gel too. Is anyone else a member of the Bodyshop discount scheme? I paid £5 for the card (apparently it goes to charity) and now I get 10% discount on purchases plus birthday pressie and free gifts when I get to a certain level. It works cos i spend so much in there.

Tell you something else I like, Boot's lemon and thyme bath lotion. All of these things I'm going to miss
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=ub40fan]
Originally Posted by glittababe
Theres a Lush in the centre of Brissy and Bodyshop at Loganholme altho its bloody expensive!

I got 2 nice lip balms, ones a passion fruit flavour and the other mango and orange with some shimmer stuff added to it. I also got some of the fruity shea butter body moisturisers but they were £10 each

Haven't tried any of the Lush ones, but hubby's a lush boy and even has that odd deoderant they do!

UB40 welcome to the Barbie Club! You wear that pink t-shirt with pride![/QUOTE)

Yay, I'm in, nice to see you girls.
I have a pink, glittery thong i can lend you..... no stretching it tho!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:02 am
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
My god I had a pippa doll they were bloody tiny lol.

Feel old now
I think they were life sized models of Kylie ????....
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:09 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ginny the papaya body butter is gorgeous! I also got some of the bath and shower gel too. Is anyone else a member of the Bodyshop discount scheme? I paid £5 for the card (apparently it goes to charity) and now I get 10% discount on purchases plus birthday pressie and free gifts when I get to a certain level. It works cos i spend so much in there.

Tell you something else I like, Boot's lemon and thyme bath lotion. All of these things I'm going to miss
I never knew about the discount scheme Smelt the papaya but haven't tried it. I'm a bit of a fruity girl!

I'll miss boots tooo.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

I never knew about the discount scheme Smelt the papaya but haven't tried it. I'm a bit of a fruity girl!

I'll miss boots tooo.

Cheers

Ginny
the coconut one was nice, but brought me out in a rash! Is there anyway we can ship products like these over?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:12 am
Ok this isn't so bad

the coconut one was nice, but brought me out in a rash! Is there anyway we can ship products like these over?
I'm not too sure. Does anyone know if there's a boots equivalent in Brisbane? Just so useful being able to get all your bits and bobs in one shop.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:13 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I got one free, but it means that I don't get a birthday pressie. That doesnt matter though cos the 10% discount has come in very handy while I have been doing my christmas shopping.

I am going to be buying a couple of things every month to stock up before I leave uk, I remember from living in HK that body shop abroad is v expensive.

I am also going to stock up on M & S everyday knickers if you know what I mean!!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm not too sure. Does anyone know if there's a boots equivalent in Brisbane? Just so useful being able to get all your bits and bobs in one shop.

Cheers

Ginny
no there isn't you basically have to make do with what you can get in woolies (Palmolive stuff) or travel to Lush and Bodyshop. A lot of craft shops sell handmade soaps for a price. Boots would make a killing over there wouldn't they?

Hey just thought, we're now on an aus topic so do we get moved to the aus forum????? Ummmmmm?????
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:15 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I got one free, but it means that I don't get a birthday pressie. That doesnt matter though cos the 10% discount has come in very handy while I have been doing my christmas shopping.

I am going to be buying a couple of things every month to stock up before I leave uk, I remember from living in HK that body shop abroad is v expensive.

I am also going to stock up on M & S everyday knickers if you know what I mean!!
Target Knickers for me! When we validated Quantas kindly lost ALL of our luggage....well actually it was still in the UK but that's another story! Anyway we had to go and buy some clothes and ended up in Target with the best pair of cheap knickers we have had - weren't pink though!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:16 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
Bratz are all the rage now! And when I was a gal it was Pippa dolls! Anyone else remember them?!

And I like pink!

Binbird
I had 3 Pippa dolls
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:17 am
Ok this isn't so bad

no there isn't you basically have to make do with what you can get in woolies (Palmolive stuff) or travel to Lush and Bodyshop. A lot of craft shops sell handmade soaps for a price. Boots would make a killing over there wouldn't they?

Hey just thought, we're now on an aus topic so do we get moved to the aus forum????? Ummmmmm?????
Now there's an idea

Just stick to what I know.....nothing!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ub40fan

oh yes!!! I haven't brought anything yet, but will do. Are we allowed to put some in the container during shipping?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.