Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Does anyone remember Sophia?

Does anyone remember Sophia?

Old Feb 7th 2013, 5:45 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Does anyone remember Sophia?

Do any of you remember this poster?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=1442

Last I heard she was in Rockingham, I know she hasnt been active on here since 2005 but I had an email from her after that but not heard anything since.

Just wondering if anyone remembers her and if she is OK?
Old Feb 7th 2013, 6:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone remember Sophia?

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
Do any of you remember this poster?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/member.php?u=1442

Last I heard she was in Rockingham, I know she hasnt been active on here since 2005 but I had an email from her after that but not heard anything since.

Just wondering if anyone remembers her and if she is OK?
I remember her well but was never a close friend and have no idea what she's up to now. I sometimes wish we could do a reunion for people from BE years ago, be fascinating to know how/where some people are now
Old Feb 7th 2013, 6:17 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I remember her well but was never a close friend and have no idea what she's up to now. I sometimes wish we could do a reunion for people from BE years ago, be fascinating to know how/where some people are now
We got in touch ages after BE, but lost touch, I have emailed her but not heard anything.

Old Feb 7th 2013, 6:45 am

looking through her past posts - I now remember this one and her telling me she was going down the natural remedy route.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...13&postcount=4
Old Feb 7th 2013, 7:11 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Does anyone remember Sophia?

II sometimes wish we could do a reunion for people from BE years ago, be fascinating to know how/where some people are now
I'm fine thanks for asking. Shall I bring beer?

BB
Old Feb 7th 2013, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
looking through her past posts - I now remember this one and her telling me she was going down the natural remedy route.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...13&postcount=4
My sister & Sophia used to email each other , as they were both going through the same thing ! I will be ringing her later & ask her about the last time she heard from her !

Nicky
Old Feb 7th 2013, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
My sister & Sophia used to email each other , as they were both going through the same thing ! I will be ringing her later & ask her about the last time she heard from her !

Nicky
Thanks for that Nicky
Old Feb 8th 2013, 9:39 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

That is an awesome concept.