Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do YOU have a claim to fame??

Do YOU have a claim to fame??

Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:10 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do YOU have a claim to fame??

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
I snogged michael hutchence in a pub in london ... back in the days when i was young, skinny and blond, and he wasnt so famous ... lol!
he asked me to go back to his hotel room with him, but being the nice girl that i was i declined.
with that he moved onto some younger, skinnier blonder creature who obviuosly obliged him his request and they left shortly afterwards
Now he's definitely done the rounds
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:23 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

I snogged michael hutchence in a pub in london ... back in the days when i was young, skinny and blond, and he wasnt so famous ... lol!
he asked me to go back to his hotel room with him, but being the nice girl that i was i declined.
with that he moved onto some younger, skinnier blonder creature who obviuosly obliged him his request and they left shortly afterwards
Did he have an orange in his mouth?
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:30 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Haven't you two gone yet?
Charming! Make me feel welcome, why don't you! Good job I don't take offence easily! Nearly gone - 11 weeks time.
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:34 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
Did he have an orange in his mouth?

dunno, couldnt see for the chain and gag
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

dunno, couldnt see for the chain and gag
you never mentioned the stocking
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Charming! Make me feel welcome, why don't you! Good job I don't take offence easily! Nearly gone - 11 weeks time.
Well I could have said 'Haven't you two f****** gone yet? couldn't I?

Ergo I was being quite polite
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:46 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Well I could have said 'Haven't you two f****** gone yet? couldn't I?

Ergo I was being quite polite
Well, now you put it like that!
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

Well, now you put it like that!
I knew you'd see my way of thinking

So what is your claim to fame? Come on spill
Old Sep 13th 2006, 12:58 pm
In my own little world!

I knew you'd see my way of thinking

So what is your claim to fame? Come on spill
Ummm, haven't really any of your standard. Oh, I once served Bruce Forsyth when he came into a shop I worked at in Egham - he was an arrogant shit. And my Mum was the housekeeper for a member of Roxy Music - and I used to play at their house!

Nicky
Old Sep 13th 2006, 1:01 pm
Account Closed

Ummm, haven't really any of your standard.
Tip of the iceberg too
Old Sep 13th 2006, 1:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird

Worked with Craig Charles on Robot Wars - he had the mingingest hangover ever
He'd probably been drinking with my hubby the night before Jeez that guy can drink
Old Sep 13th 2006, 2:21 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
Come on, most people do... the more embarrassing the better!

I was a "background artist" dahhrling (an extra to everyone else!) on Brookside and Hollyoaks when I was at uni...

The missus was picked up by Will Smith - literally (his bodyguard knocked her over by accident as they came out of a shop on Regent Street!)

Anyone else wanna share their moments of glory (or shame!)?

Steve
My photo's gonna be in the West Australian this or next thursday, does that count??
Old Sep 13th 2006, 2:50 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Played in a Band at Glastonbury festival twice, once was supporting the Damned.
Saw John Peel going into the Loos at Fleet services.
See Sonicbirds post re Mark Lamarr!!
Built several Show winning Custom Motorcycles and Trikes.
Fell asleep at a Black Sabbath gig.

And i can write bollocks and hello on a calculator!!!

Cheers'en
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:02 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a show in Las vegas with Nick Weir (the guy who presented catchphrase after roy walker). Didn't have to pay for tickets either as his fiancee was in the cast.
Andrea
xx
Old Sep 13th 2006, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

many many years ago as a 16 year old on her first holiday with friends to Blackpool I went on a date with the speccy bugger from black Lace lol.

Agadoo doo doo

Hope my hubby never reads this thread.

OH THE SHAME LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.