Do you have ADHD?

Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you have ADHD?

This made me laugh. The similarities I have is a worry but good to read someone seeing the funny side to it.

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...t-Adhd/2165131
Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
This made me laugh. The similarities I have is a worry but good to read someone seeing the funny side to it.

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...t-Adhd/2165131
Well if you employ a diagnostic standard based upon a subject displaying 87% of the symptoms and signs described in that article 99.9999% of women have adhd
Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Well if you employ a diagnostic standard based upon a subject displaying 87% of the symptoms and signs described in that article 99.9999% of women have adhd
Well I don't like to generalise and diagnose all women of the world but.....
Old Dec 14th 2012, 10:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I don't think I've ever related so well to an article before, but this one is really a great read. I post it here as it gives a better definition of what ADHD is than what I could ever explain.

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...t-Adhd/2118493
Old Dec 14th 2012, 11:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I've ever related so well to an article before, but this one is really a great read. I post it here as it gives a better definition of what ADHD is than what I could ever explain.

http://www.experienceproject.com/sto...t-Adhd/2118493
Really interesting. It's hard when you don't have it to relate to the permanent state of "wrongness"...to really understand what that means to you and your thinking.
Old Dec 14th 2012, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01
Really interesting. It's hard when you don't have it to relate to the permanent state of "wrongness"...to really understand what that means to you and your thinking.
So based on a diagnostic criteria of a "constant state of wrongness" ADHD would appear to be reaching epidemic proportions in the male population....
Old Dec 14th 2012, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fish.01
Ironically, people sometimes tell me that I always think I'm right. I see truth in that too.
Old Dec 14th 2012, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ironically, people sometimes tell me that I always think I'm right. I see truth in that too.
Another epidemic in the male population.....
Old Dec 14th 2012, 3:01 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Another epidemic in the male population.....
oh how true that is
Old Dec 15th 2012, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Overcompensation ?
Old Dec 15th 2012, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

So based on a diagnostic criteria of a "constant state of wrongness" ADHD would appear to be reaching epidemic proportions in the male population....
Therefore it must be correlated to the stress caused by the female population
Old Dec 15th 2012, 11:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
Therefore it must be correlated to the stress caused by the female population
To.... Dear, not By...the sentence reads

"correlated to the stress caused TO the female population"

Another clear example of the male of the species constant state of wrongness... Thus proving the theory...
Old Dec 15th 2012, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

To.... Dear, not By...the sentence reads

"correlated to the stress caused TO the female population"

Another clear example of the male of the species constant state of wrongness... Thus proving the theory...