Do you hate clowns?

Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:12 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do you hate clowns?

This guy does....

http://www.ihateclowns.com/ncz/

...and the bestival festival on the Isle of Wight in September has seen fit to ban clowns as they might scare some people :scared:

Who hates clowns?
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:31 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you hate clowns?

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
This guy does....

...and the bestival festival on the Isle of Wight in September has seen fit to ban clowns as they might scare some people :scared:

Who hates clowns?
Both my girls. 13 and 11 and have hated them all their lives. Will walk in the opposite direction if they see one doing entertaining rubbish in the street
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

This guy does....

Who hates clowns?

I worked on a reality show a few years back and one of the contestants was scared of Clowns, because the theme was 'Cruel Summer' we got a clown to jump out on her. The girl went mental. Wasn't my decision but got I felt guilty, I think we scarred the poor kid for life!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:45 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Both my girls. 13 and 11 and have hated them all their lives. Will walk in the opposite direction if they see one doing entertaining rubbish in the street
Good for them....spotting freaks at an early age in life
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:47 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by Un-Co
I worked on a reality show a few years back and one of the contestants was scared of Clowns, because the theme was 'Cruel Summer' we got a clown to jump out on her. The girl went mental. Wasn't my decision but got I felt guilty, I think we scarred the poor kid for life!
Apparently, there is a genuine phobia of clowns....

http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/clown-phobia.html

You are not the only one to suffer from clown phobia. Most sufferers are surprised to learn that they are far from alone in this surprisingly common, although often unspoken, phobia.

Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

This guy does....

Who hates clowns?
me, 100% always have done. Husband think's its hilarious! I 'think' it all started when I was a few yrs old and we went to a circus. I was ever so tiny and this 'clown' decided to pick on me, playing tricks etc, made the audience laugh, I apparently cried for the rest of the evening. After that i watched the film IT, with the clown down the drain with the sharp teeth eating all the children? Anyone remember it? Anyway, it had me so scared I asked my mum to get rid of everything that resembled anything clown like in the house. Not very pc, but I'm also scared of dwarf's/midgets. Again this is because of the circus and the fact they were all made up like clowns!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:50 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Do you hate clowns?

No....but I hate balloons :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:51 am
Tiny Member

tucs is on a distinguished road

Very strange you mentioned this, took my kids to the cicus the other day and it was the first time the youngest had gone to one (2 years old) and she was petrified of the clowns.
One other daughter also burst into tears.
My partner reminded me that all our kids (we have 5) have cried and been afraid of clowns every time they see them.

strange isnt it.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:51 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by glittababe
me, 100% always have done. Husband think's its hilarious! I 'think' it all started when I was a few yrs old and we went to a circus. I was ever so tiny and this 'clown' decided to pick on me, playing tricks etc, made the audience laugh, I apparently cried for the rest of the evening. After that i watched the film IT, with the clown down the drain with the sharp teeth eating all the children? Anyone remember it? Anyway, it had me so scared I asked my mum to get rid of everything that resembled anything clown like in the house. Not very pc, but I'm also scared of dwarf's/midgets. Again this is because of the circus and the fact they were all made up like clowns!

They're all bastards and should be hung, drawn and quartered
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:52 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by Ransi
No....but I hate balloons :scared:
They go hand in hand with clowns
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, there is a genuine phobia of clowns....

http://www.phobia-fear-release.com/clown-phobia.html

You are not the only one to suffer from clown phobia. Most sufferers are surprised to learn that they are far from alone in this surprisingly common, although often unspoken, phobia.

I'm phobic of animated plasticine. Seriously. It's not as bad as a lot of phobias, but if it comes on TV I start shaking and can't look. I had to sit with my eyes cloed on a domestic flight because they were showing Harvey Crumpet. :scared:
Take it easy

Originally Posted by tucs
Very strange you mentioned this, took my kids to the cicus the other day and it was the first time the youngest had gone to one (2 years old) and she was petrified of the clowns.
One other daughter also burst into tears.
My partner reminded me that all our kids (we have 5) have cried and been afraid of clowns every time they see them.

strange isnt it.
Death to all clowns
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:53 am
Take it easy

Originally Posted by Un-Co
I'm phobic of animated plasticine. Seriously. It's not as bad as a lot of phobias, but if it comes on TV I start shaking and can't look. I had to sit with my eyes cloed on a domestic flight flight because they were showing harvey Crumpet. :scared:

OMG, just imagine plasicine shaped like a clown :scared:
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

They're all bastards and should be hung, drawn and quartered
dwarfs, clowns or both? I'm up for the clowns, not sure about the dwarf's, they can take their make up off and they'd be ok - clowns however are always bloody clowns with sharp teeth, boggling eyes, blood red lips and white ghost like faces.......... like a shot out of a horrow film
Old Jul 11th 2006, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG, just imagine plasicine shaped like a clown :scared:
I blame Morph

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.