Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do you guys remember me?????????????

Do you guys remember me?????????????

Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Do you guys remember me?????????????

Originally Posted by soapy©
who are you

hi H, how could we forget you lol

I dunno who I am lol but I do know I have been married to the same auld fart for 23 years on Friday....and I dont recognise him wi his new look blonde beard lol

who the **** r u again lol

H xx
Old Mar 14th 2010, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It was only a few months ago that you did another flounce, how can we have forgotten you already

Congrats on the shave. I've sponsored a couple of people, great cause.
It is a fantastic cause and we are delighted to anounce that we have passed the $1000 mark and are delighted seeing as we just decided to go ahead with it last Friday

Hope you and yours are well xxxxx
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:21 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
Doin great hunni and how r u?

We are comin up on our 6 year anniversary

How r things wi u?

Hxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cripes! 6 yrs!~ Mind you we're nearing our 4th year! How time flies. Same old, working getting out to play now and then and kids getting bigger! Are you on FaceBook? If so pm me your details and I'll get in touch.

Cheers

Ginny x
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stitch
Cripes! 6 yrs!~ Mind you we're nearing our 4th year! How time flies. Same old, working getting out to play now and then and kids getting bigger! Are you on FaceBook? If so pm me your details and I'll get in touch.

Cheers

Ginny x
yes I am details on the way xx
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:35 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
is off in a cream puff coz nobody remembers me booo hooo
Originally Posted by Bordy
Your remembered as much as me.
Nah, never heard of either of you

Good to see you back folks
Old Mar 14th 2010, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Kapri
Nah, never heard of either of you

Good to see you back folks
Old Mar 15th 2010, 4:12 am

gedge has disabled reputation

You only come and see me when you want something
Lovely to see you
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gedge
You only come and see me when you want something
Lovely to see you
of course darlin I was missin ya