Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Do I need to buy an Ark? What is going on?

Do I need to buy an Ark? What is going on?

Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:30 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do I need to buy an Ark? What is going on?

Just what is going on?
It has rained every day for the past 3 weeks!
It is the height of the summer - I know I shouldn't expect much more but the rain!
Being cooped up in this house with kids, dogs and hamsters I do feel like Noah.
I'm off to the Trafford Centre to look at the palm trees....
J x
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:45 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I need to buy an Ark? What is going on?

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Just what is going on?
It is the height of the summer - I know I shouldn't expect much more but the rain!
J x
Think yourself lucky. There is parts of Australia where it hasn't rained in years. If you can send it here.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:21 am
Account Closed

graz79 is an unknown quantity at this point

If it is any consolation we have had rain for a month here. Officially we have had August rainfall in the first fortnight.

Unofficially it has filled the ruddy pond again that i dug out 18 days ago and left to take to the dump :curse:
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

J x
NOOOO, DON'T DO IT!!! It isn't worth it! You will regret it, just hire a nice dvd about a beach, lol.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 4:31 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
NOOOO, DON'T DO IT!!! It isn't worth it! You will regret it, just hire a nice dvd about a beach, lol.
I did it
It absolutely chucked it down on the way there it was soooo bad I couldn't see the line markings on the motorway I was only doing 20mph!!
J x
Old Aug 21st 2008, 10:43 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

You'll fit right in with the drivers of Brisbane with driving like that.
At least you didnt pull over and stop in the left hand lane of the motorway.

I did it
It absolutely chucked it down on the way there it was soooo bad I couldn't see the line markings on the motorway I was only doing 20mph!!
J x
Old Aug 21st 2008, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

leigh-c will become famous soon enough

Just what is going on?
J x

I know the feeling its been the same over here, the river burst its banks over the weekend an the town is flooded:curse:, an its the bloody summer wats going on:curse:, so i could do with the ark if ye have one handy
Attached Thumbnails Do I need to buy an Ark? What is going on?-4268929935a8684245531l.jpg   Do I need to buy an Ark? What is going on?-1191679341a8677210861l.jpg  
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

That one thing i dont miss 'rain' we still have rain hear but if you plan to do somthing in your free time more often than not, the weather is great, i have had to get my water proofs out once this year, but as iam wrighting this i can see a storm coming over so iam going to get a beer & sit out on the back patio & watch the storm its the middle of winter & 22c GARY
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:20 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Just what is going on?
J x
Cool Trafford Centre. Want to swap places.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:26 am
BE Enthusiast

calNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to allcalNgary is a name known to all

i used to work just behind their in trafford park, its coming down now i have a lizard thats just come in to patio he dosnt like the rain, if a snake comes in i will swap,gary
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:14 am
Former Resident Visa

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
You'll fit right in with the drivers of Brisbane with driving like that.
At least you didnt pull over and stop in the left hand lane of the motorway.
I did think about it!
J x
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:17 am
Former Resident Visa

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Cool Trafford Centre. Want to swap places.
If you are in Aus definately!!
Originally Posted by calNgary
i used to work just behind their in trafford park, its coming down now i have a lizard thats just come in to patio he dosnt like the rain, if a snake comes in i will swap,gary
I am petrified of both but would rather watch the rain in Aus knowing that I would not have 7 months of winter to look forward to....
J x
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

I did think about it!
J x
its been raining in dublin for what seems like weeks now..

although..this morning is nice and sunny.
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

I can give you a Noah
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 1:35 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

The sun is shining today thank God.

I was about to start pairing the animals up - bloody weather

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.