Divorce

Old May 29th 2008, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Divorce

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I can't read every word everyone writes - I'd be in a looney bin - oh hang on

Sincere apologies.

Note to self, read all of MartinLuther's posts, he suffers self doubt and any negativity could send him over the edge.
That's okay. You're forgiven.

Moneypenny smells sweet

Last edited by moneypenny20; May 29th 2008 at 10:49 pm. Reason: :p
Old May 29th 2008, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

as a rose
Old May 29th 2008, 11:10 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Bill Murray leads in one of my all time fave movies - The Razor's Edge. Actually one of my fave books and thought the film was not a bad take on it. He does have a very slappable face though. Hmmm.

I found a DVD of a movie that I've been hunting down for years - Splendor in the Grass - Natalie Wood. I thought it was fabulous when I first saw it and on watching it again recently, still thought it was good but not 'great'. I think some of the romance has leached out of my old bones.
Old May 29th 2008, 11:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
as a rose
Old May 30th 2008, 1:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
Bill Murray leads in one of my all time fave movies - The Razor's Edge. Actually one of my fave books and thought the film was not a bad take on it. He does have a very slappable face though. Hmmm.

I found a DVD of a movie that I've been hunting down for years - Splendor in the Grass - Natalie Wood. I thought it was fabulous when I first saw it and on watching it again recently, still thought it was good but not 'great'. I think some of the romance has leached out of my old bones.
That reminds me of an old *sick* joke.

What sort of wood doesn't float?

I'll just get my coat
Old May 30th 2008, 4:28 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

That reminds me of an old *sick* joke.

What sort of wood doesn't float?
Tut tut

Bad
Old May 30th 2008, 8:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

He was okay in Caddyshack - I seem to remember he didn't have any lines. Is that true?

I've also lived a couple of other films he's been in: Ghostbusters and Groundhog day, but I think both of those films would have done well with another actor. (I think he was a bit creepy in Ghostbusters )
He did - "Cinderella Story..."

I like that one which I can never remember the name of, where they rob a bank and get out as hostages.
Old May 30th 2008, 4:52 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't find Bill Murray very funny.

I'm not sure whether it was supposed to be funny or not but Lost in Translation is number 3 in my 'Time I'll never get back' list of films.
I don't find Bill Murray remotely funny, not even a raised corner of lip amusing. Oh and he's ugly too.

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
It did when it came out. Now it's just wank.
You must get that lisp seen to.

The Shawshank Redemption was a great film imo.
Old May 30th 2008, 8:39 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

It's about lost moments, lost opportunities, the paths we choose in life and the reasons we choose them... it's really a love story - two people who are strangers who come together for a short time, who have something beautiful together but who lose... or are they just better off because they knew each other? A film which might raise more questions than it answers, but that's ok I think.
really? I must have watched the idiots version
Old Jun 1st 2008, 9:20 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Possums
really? I must have watched the idiots version
Maybe.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:12 am
Account Closed

I think I watched the, depressing, not going anywhere and not going to improve your life in anyway version.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 10:58 am

I think I watched the, depressing, not going anywhere and not going to improve your life in anyway version.
Did you? Probably the same one Possums watched.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:42 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe.
I loved dead poets society though
Old Jun 1st 2008, 11:48 am
Account Closed

Did you? Probably the same one Possums watched.
Maybe you saw Lust in Translation.

Did Bill Murray look like a tall dutch bloke with a tash?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:15 pm

Maybe you saw Lust in Translation.

Did Bill Murray look like a tall dutch bloke with a tash?
OMG! THAT'S what it was!