Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Did i give you permission to get a life

Did i give you permission to get a life

Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:47 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Did i give you permission to get a life

its so slow on here

who said you could all go and get a life and desert me
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did i give you permission to get a life

Originally Posted by asher
its so slow on here

who said you could all go and get a life and desert me
i'm here and there
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mands
i'm here and there
i'm not here , i'm watching football ..... however i may return

tomorrow
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:54 pm
Account Closed

if thats ok of course ?
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:54 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here - It has been very quiet on here lately

Asher - do something wild
Old Sep 12th 2007, 6:57 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I'm here - It has been very quiet on here lately

Asher - do something wild
ok what shall we do?

storm the firestation and have our wicked way with the firemen?
streak across the football pitch?

paint the town red have some drinks and dance on the tables

or all of the above
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

ok what shall we do?

or all of the above
yeah yeah firemen fireman............
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by mands
yeah yeah firemen fireman............
wasn't asking you Mands we all know what your vote is
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what makes you say that...i didnt think anybody knew
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:07 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

count me in, need some fun after the week i've had!!!! do you think i could eat dark chocolate at the same time or is that to indulgent
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:09 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

ok what shall we do?

or all of the above
All of the above! All of the above!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by want2bthere
count me in, need some fun after the week i've had!!!! do you think i could eat dark chocolate at the same time or is that to indulgent
you can eat it as long as you brought enough for everyone

so is it the firemen first then the streak and then paint the town red
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by want2bthere
good combo firemen and chocolate yummy
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:15 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

you can eat it as long as you brought enough for everyone

so is it the firemen first then the streak and then paint the town red

oh believe me it a huggggggggggge bar.
i think maybe chocolate, fireman(or any man in uniform) more chocolate, some wine, dancing, more wine then abit of nudity to finish the night of.
hop on board the minibus of fun
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

you guys

uniform eh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.