Debt?

Old Jun 8th 2009, 3:54 pm
Banned

Billy the kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Debt?

Hello people, I'm new here but what are your views on debt?

I currently have about £50k of debt in the UK and have no intention of paying it back. They keep offering it me so why not take it?

So whats the system like in australia? can I beat it? Is it easy to get credit and loans etc? My visa should be granted in next couple of weeks (wifes is main app)

So I'm being honest here, I can beat the system in the UK are there people in Oz that have done the same.
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice
Default Re: Debt?

hah !! 1st post and your telling us on an open internet forum your goin to do a runner
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

nigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nicenigel and wendy is just really nice

and...........to be honest....coming out with shite like that you dont deserve a visa !!
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:21 pm
Banned

Well they keep offering me credit so why not take them up on it? Thats there problem when I dont pay up innit bruv

What price are them big plasma tele's in oz? I was thinking of getting a fat loan to get some new electricals, you know a tv maybe a new stereo with some loud speakers that sort of thing.

As for the visa, i've had a few of them in my time, mainly the plastic ones ya get ma drift
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

this is obviously a wind up..................mods delete please
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:23 pm
Banned

this is no wind up. Whats wrong with not paying it back? I bet you have a loan or 2 on the go?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by nigel and wendy
this is obviously a wind up..................mods delete please
Why would you want to delete this? is it because you dont agree with what I'm doing? I'm just asking for lots of peoples views on the subject. deep down I know its wrong but I just cant help myself. If theres credit on offer I'll take it
Old Jun 8th 2009, 4:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

It is a wind up. A member who has joined under an alias which I've now banned.

As you were.

Thread closed.