Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Debbiemc's leaving do .....

Wikiposts

Debbiemc's leaving do .....

Old Aug 1st 2006, 11:18 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Debbiemc's leaving do .....

Originally Posted by possoms
ok well any is ok with me, will check in for an update nearer the time eh? and if raining meet at brewsters

shame about the Manc meet Jack, we just cant afford it to be honest its unfair if one has to drive and hotel makes it a dear do. Still getting over the validation trip expense
tis a shame about the manc meet. We are watching the pennies too saving for our reccie......could ask Jons niece to babysit but we end up paying her about £20 then its about £15 home in the taxi and thats before we have drunk anything .

Jons sister is getting married soon too and the kids both need kitting out!

Perhaps if Debs can't make a meet before she leaves we could all still meet up in Sheffield? Hopefully she will be sorted soon. I think its the shippers coming thats freakin her out!
Old Aug 1st 2006, 11:56 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
tis a shame about the manc meet. We are watching the pennies too saving for our reccie......could ask Jons niece to babysit but we end up paying her about £20 then its about £15 home in the taxi and thats before we have drunk anything .

Jons sister is getting married soon too and the kids both need kitting out!

Perhaps if Debs can't make a meet before she leaves we could all still meet up in Sheffield? Hopefully she will be sorted soon. I think its the shippers coming thats freakin her out!
yes we should still deffo meet up either way, shall we say next friday for deffo then? and decide on the place when we can see what the weathers like

I would be freakin out too if I was Deb and theres only 2 of us to sort out! hope we get to see her though.

catch you later
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:00 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

yes we should still deffo meet up either way, shall we say next friday for deffo then? and decide on the place when we can see what the weathers like

I would be freakin out too if I was Deb and theres only 2 of us to sort out! hope we get to see her though.

catch you later
yeah would be good to see her before she goes. Should we see if Sue is ok for next Friday too?

Sees ya later Kay
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 12:12 am

Should we see if Sue is ok for next Friday too?
yes of course, will sort it out hopefully she will read this later
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 7:47 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya,
only just caught up - had a real dingdong with mal last night so wasnt near the computer ... and my phone was busy flying past mals head for most of last night so missed your text kay!!!
do you mean next friday ... the 11th? if so thats ok with me ... cos tomorrow suddenly got very complicated and i wouldnt have been able to make it!!

sue
Old Aug 2nd 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya,
only just caught up - had a real dingdong with mal last night so wasnt near the computer ... and my phone was busy flying past mals head for most of last night so missed your text kay!!!
do you mean next friday ... the 11th? if so thats ok with me ... cos tomorrow suddenly got very complicated and i wouldnt have been able to make it!!

sue

hiya girls, sorry for all the messin about!! anyway, just popped into work to read my emails so thought i'd pop in for a mo

wendy, glad youre ok and settling!

getting very nrevous now, just got to start the inventry when i get back! where the bloody hell do you strat when you havent finished packing eh!!!

jac, sue and kay, see you next friday for defo! am looking forward to relaxing after monday for a week1

see you then, hello to everyone else, miss you all
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 12:58 am

hiya,

sue
bloody hell mate hope things are ok now!! I often feel like throwing stuff at Colin preferably something heavier than a mobile phone!

anyway yes next friday see you then
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hiya girls, sorry for all the messin about!! anyway, just popped into work to read my emails so thought i'd pop in for a mo

getting very nrevous now, just got to start the inventry when i get back! where the bloody hell do you strat when you havent finished packing eh!!!

jac, sue and kay, see you next friday for defo! am looking forward to relaxing after monday for a week1

no dramas
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 7:29 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc

debs,
like i said when i texted you ... if you want me and kay to do owt just holler - i know kay wont mind me saying that!!!

btw, i saw some luuuuuuuuurvly packing tape in coles today .... and thought of you
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 9:37 pm

debs,
like i said when i texted you ... if you want me and kay to do owt just holler - i know kay wont mind me saying that!!!

btw, i saw some luuuuuuuuurvly packing tape in coles today .... and thought of you
ditto mate ..Coles!! ooo la de da
Old Aug 4th 2006, 2:42 am
Living the Dream!

debs,

oooh Sue I could do with some of that packing tape for the kids hands and mouths!

Oliver has been sent to bed for poking Jasmine in the eye with a pool cue! .....and its only week 1 of the summer holidays!

I hope ya phone aint broke after throwing it at hubby! a girl can't be without a phone!!!
Old Aug 4th 2006, 10:44 am

oooh Sue I could do with some of that packing tape for the kids hands and mouths!

Oliver has been sent to bed for poking Jasmine in the eye with a pool cue! .....and its only week 1 of the summer holidays!

I hope ya phone aint broke after throwing it at hubby! a girl can't be without a phone!!!

lol

phone ok
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:09 am

are we still up for it friday?? only forecast now says heavy showers for friday so reckon the pub would be the best bet, brewsters again??

putting it on here cos it gets a bit confusing with texts pms etc
Old Aug 9th 2006, 9:21 am

are we still up for it friday?? only forecast now says heavy showers for friday so reckon the pub would be the best bet, brewsters again??

putting it on here cos it gets a bit confusing with texts pms etc

lol .... yeah i replied to your text kay!!

debs is gonna let jackie know .... by text i think ... pmsl ... and a friend of mine is coming too.
shes not emigrating but knows debs from work so wants to come and say tata!

see you all friday!!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 1:58 am

lol .... yeah i replied to your text kay!!

debs is gonna let jackie know .... by text i think ... pmsl ... and a friend of mine is coming too.
shes not emigrating but knows debs from work so wants to come and say tata!

see you all friday!!
nice one Sue see you tomorrow

didnt find your text till later doh