Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Debbiemc's leaving do .....

Wikiposts

Debbiemc's leaving do .....

Old Jul 31st 2006, 2:59 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Debbiemc's leaving do .....

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hiya sue and kay, see ya friday all being well xxxx
good job we didnt meet up today ... would have got a bit wet methinks

is jackie coming friday??
Old Jul 31st 2006, 9:46 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

2 WEEKS TO GO!

Just incase it has slipped your mind.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
absolutely fab !!!!! thanks sooooooo much for putting this on kay.

bloody computer knackered so its only when i get to friends i get chance to come on, so thank you all for the good wishes.

party was fab, i was so drunk as you can probably tell!!!

its just so weird now, i'm excited and nervous, very very busy but not too stressed now all the hard work is done.

we arrive bris on the 20th and we are going to be staying at the brisbane holiday park, in the cosmo cabins, looks fab and got a great deal thanks to mand!

jackie sorry you couldnt male it, me, sue and kay are meeting monday at millhouses if youd like to come along with the kids? dont think i'll get over now, really sorry

rich, thanks again

sue and kay, mal and col, thank you for coming on sat and glad you had a good night. did mal forgive me for thinking he was shrek ???

missing being on her guys and gals, love to you all.

paula you make sue you txt me your number too please, hope you are keeping well in this heat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All the best Debbie. It's lovely over here, you'll love it
Old Aug 1st 2006, 8:25 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Are you meeting up this Friday again? I can come...it will be after me night shift but I'm tough y'know!

Tell me when and where and I'll be there !
Old Aug 1st 2006, 8:27 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Are you meeting up this Friday again? I can come...it will be after me night shift but I'm tough y'know!

Tell me when and where and I'll be there !

hiya jackie ... does debs have your mobile no? if so, i'll get her to text you ... we havent got a time/place organised yet, but i'll get debs to text you!!
im bringing the kids ... will you have your 2?
Old Aug 1st 2006, 8:31 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya jackie ... does debs have your mobile no? if so, i'll get her to text you ... we havent got a time/place organised yet, but i'll get debs to text you!!
im bringing the kids ... will you have your 2?

Hi Sue!
yes I will have the little monsters with me! I think Deb has got my mobie number....I have hers should I send her a text?

How are you anyway Sue? typical crap weather for the school holidays eh?
Old Aug 1st 2006, 8:54 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue!
yes I will have the little monsters with me! I think Deb has got my mobie number....I have hers should I send her a text?

How are you anyway Sue? typical crap weather for the school holidays eh?
Hiya Jackie we'll get to meet at last!! we were supposed to be meeting at Millhouses Park but weather has taken a turn for the worst, though forcast says dry for Friday but cloudy? maybe we should meet at a pub instead?

Kay x
Old Aug 1st 2006, 9:15 pm
Living the Dream!

Originally Posted by possoms
Hiya Jackie we'll get to meet at last!! we were supposed to be meeting at Millhouses Park but weather has taken a turn for the worst, though forcast says dry for Friday but cloudy? maybe we should meet at a pub instead?

Kay x
anywhere is good for me kay. will be great to meet you too
Old Aug 1st 2006, 9:26 pm

anywhere is good for me kay. will be great to meet you too
well seeing as I have no kiddies I'll leave it up to you three to decide

Sue phone back on, text me where your meeting up
Old Aug 1st 2006, 9:34 pm
Living the Dream!

Will have to leave it up to Sue then as I don't know whats on in Sheffield I'm afraid.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:17 pm

Will have to leave it up to Sue then as I don't know whats on in Sheffield I'm afraid.
Hiya yes, I've done a search can only find the brewsters pub that has a indoor playpark for the kids, the food is dire though. Is that where you met up last time?

Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:54 pm
Living the Dream!

yes I think so Kay. food wasn't too bad though....I've eaten worse!

I have heard back from Debbie, she is in a state of distress bless her and won't be able to do this Friday....can we arrange for the following Friday at all?
Old Aug 1st 2006, 10:58 pm

yes I think so Kay. food wasn't too bad though....I've eaten worse!

I have heard back from Debbie, she is in a state of distress bless her and won't be able to do this Friday....can we arrange for the following Friday at all?
the 11th will she be able to make that? she flys on the 15th! its ok with me are you still going to the manchester meet on the 12th?

Old Aug 1st 2006, 11:08 pm
Living the Dream!

thats what she said....perhaps she is so stressed she hasn't realised its 4 days before she flys out!

It will be ok with me....the weather might be better then for the park too.

Don't think I can make the manchester meet as I have no babysitter....MIL is in Rome.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 11:13 pm

thats what she said....perhaps she is so stressed she hasn't realised its 4 days before she flys out!

It will be ok with me....the weather might be better then for the park too.

Don't think I can make the manchester meet as I have no babysitter....MIL is in Rome.
ok well any is ok with me, will check in for an update nearer the time eh? and if raining meet at brewsters

shame about the Manc meet Jack, we just cant afford it to be honest its unfair if one has to drive and hotel makes it a dear do. Still getting over the validation trip expense

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.