Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

DeadVim Dresses In Pink For Money Shock

Wikiposts

DeadVim Dresses In Pink For Money Shock

Old Feb 9th 2012, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DeadVim Dresses In Pink For Money Shock

Ahem.... This is NOT a shameless, blatent bump at all...

Its a whats the total at now mate post???

Hope you havent got cold feet...

(Highly unlikely with those pink socks)

Am HIGHLY disappointed we havent seen the tutu yet... You saving that for the big day itself???
Old Feb 9th 2012, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

Pics here by Monday then?
Old Feb 9th 2012, 11:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
Hopefully

Hope it goes well tomorrow Mr Pinkvim
Old Feb 10th 2012, 1:04 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Ahem.... This is NOT a shameless, blatent bump at all...

Its a whats the total at now mate post???

Hope you havent got cold feet...

(Highly unlikely with those pink socks)

Am HIGHLY disappointed we havent seen the tutu yet... You saving that for the big day itself???
A wonderful $1,055 + Match Fees (about $300) the last time I looked

No cold feet, it's all happening

(tutu) Be grateful for what you get

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hopefully

Hope it goes well tomorrow Mr Pinkvim
Sunday is match day, weather permitting. Pics on Monday, if no play you'll have a special treat <thinks> of ... something ...
Old Feb 10th 2012, 1:27 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim
A wonderful $1,055 + Match Fees (about $300) the last time I looked

No cold feet, it's all happening

(tutu) Be grateful for what you get

Sunday is match day, weather permitting. Pics on Monday, if no play you'll have a special treat <thinks> of ... something ...
the mind boggles.......!!
Old Feb 10th 2012, 1:29 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

the mind boggles.......!!
It may be pubic.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 1:30 am
Mostly Harmless

(edit) It may even be mine.
Old Feb 10th 2012, 1:33 am
Mostly Harmless

$1,105, thank you Dreamy
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:31 am
Mostly Harmless

$1,410 with the match fees, way beyond my expectations

Game Update - Overnight showers and the precious nature of those who don white mean it is unknown if the game will happen.

I hope it does because we need to win to have a chance for the finals in a couple of weeks.

Either way there will be new photos.

I shall adopt the usual attitude ... sup some wine, watch Rage and call the Wet Weather line at the last minute tomorrow to see what is what.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:40 am
Home and Happy

$1,410 with the match fees, way beyond my expectations

Game Update - Overnight showers and the precious nature of those who don white mean it is unknown if the game will happen.

I hope it does because we need to win to have a chance for the finals in a couple of weeks.

Either way there will be new photos.

I shall adopt the usual attitude ... sup some wine, watch Rage and call the Wet Weather line at the last minute tomorrow to see what is what.
The Weather Witch will do her best tonight, pretty damp and humid northside though ....
Old Feb 11th 2012, 12:48 am
Mostly Harmless

The Weather Witch will do her best tonight, pretty damp and humid northside though ....
Ta, Sunshine State my arse
Old Feb 11th 2012, 1:32 am
Home and Happy

Ta, Sunshine State my arse
Twas very funny tonight, came out of the Nanny-State-Entertainment Cntre, near the end of the storm. I'd seen it coming on the radar, but obviously the hoi polloi of Brisbane hadn't, nor had they listened to the forecasts.....It was like a cats chorus "äh my GAAAAAAD its RAINING, my HAYER, aww Brucie my HAYER, its gonna be BAAAAD, whats all this RAYIN" and ahhhhh Brucie, there are PUDDLES"
I know its rotten to laugh but it was like a cats chorus! They were even whinging cos the Centre hadn't stopped the show halfway through when they saw the rain coming
Old Feb 11th 2012, 9:15 am
Mostly Harmless

Twas very funny tonight, came out of the Nanny-State-Entertainment Cntre, near the end of the storm. I'd seen it coming on the radar, but obviously the hoi polloi of Brisbane hadn't, nor had they listened to the forecasts.....It was like a cats chorus "äh my GAAAAAAD its RAINING, my HAYER, aww Brucie my HAYER, its gonna be BAAAAD, whats all this RAYIN" and ahhhhh Brucie, there are PUDDLES"
I know its rotten to laugh but it was like a cats chorus! They were even whinging cos the Centre hadn't stopped the show halfway through when they saw the rain coming
I know it was the same after Cold Chisel, the OH and I just walked out through it to the car and got away early.

No backbone these colonials, too much time in the sun being fed Aussie this and Aussie that.

Oh, I forgot, the OH is an Aussie, we'll she's inherited some British Bulldog then.

Maybe just the bull.

Not the dog.

Stop digging.

Match status unknown, going to have to leave soon anyway, could be a wasted journey but such is life.
Old Feb 11th 2012, 9:43 am
Mostly Harmless

Game is off, nobody playing at Marchant Park today, 25mm of rain overnight will do that.

They are going to try to reschedule for next Sunday, the one Sunday this year I cannot prioritise playing cricket (the kid's birthday, gaggle of friends, Dreamworld, etc).

Will sort out some new photos in any case, I'll find a big field and round up some people in white
Old Feb 11th 2012, 10:57 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Game is off, nobody playing at Marchant Park today, 25mm of rain overnight will do that.

They are going to try to reschedule for next Sunday, the one Sunday this year I cannot prioritise playing cricket (the kid's birthday, gaggle of friends, Dreamworld, etc).

Will sort out some new photos in any case, I'll find a big field and round up some people in white
In pink, no?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.