Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Day Trip from Sydney to see Snow

Day Trip from Sydney to see Snow

Old Jun 16th 2013, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Question Day Trip from Sydney to see Snow

Hi,

Is there any place which we can go to see snow in a day ? I mean go in the morning and come back in the afternoon. I'm living in Blacktown area.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 2:29 am
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Day Trip from Sydney to see Snow

Originally Posted by muditha
Hi,

Is there any place which we can go to see snow in a day ? I mean go in the morning and come back in the afternoon. I'm living in Blacktown area.
I think, in theory, there can be snow in the upper Blue Mountains, but only on very few days per year.

Otherwise the Snowy Mountains are about 5-6 hours away.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Might need to fly to Canberra then get the coach down to the Snowies for certain snow (or drive 6hrs there and 6 hrs back). They do get snow in the Blue Mts but it tends not to lie long.
Old Jun 16th 2013, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks.