Reload this Page >

Dale farm eviction.....

Wikiposts

Dale farm eviction.....

Old Oct 19th 2011, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dale farm eviction.....

When I was still in the UK we had a permanent pikey camp about 5 mins away, they would get the right hump and cry persecution when the police raided them, didn't stop the fact that half of the towns unsolved crimes were solved with every raid though. I'm pretty much from pikey stock myself, and I do have a couple of dodgy mates, and to be honest if you're on the right side of them they can be most welcoming folk, but welcoming or not they're still dirty bastards (apart from inside the caravans, inside they're full of mod cons and for the most part spotless)

I furkin hate pikeys
Old Oct 19th 2011, 1:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
I think it's exactly the same. A marginalised group, blamed for all sorts of bad things being roughed up by the local bully boys.

Look, I'm sure there are some bad apples, like there are in all communities but they can't all be evil, violent criminals.
They are not being pursecuted and murdered. They are simply being asked to abide by the rules of the country they are living in and they won't do that. A guy builds a house on his own land illegally, it goes through the courts and he's instructed to take the house down. He's not a traveller, he's a tax paying, NIC paying worker. Is he being vilified? No, he's expected to follow the rules of the land. XX number of so called 'travellers' are asked to do the same and you consider it to be akin to Kristallnacht? That's skewed thinking in anyone's book imo.

If these 'travellers' decided they didn't want to travel anymore, bought some land, went through the same hoops as everyone else goes through to build a house there would be no 'vilification'. If these people just parked their vans on someone's land who gave permission, were not wired up to power and water they wouldn't be 'vilified'. However these ones who've been moved on had built houses, their vans were permanently wired up (illegally) to power and water. They're breaking the law, end of.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Loads of sections of the community flout the law. What about the people in Northern Ireland who don't bother with TV licenses? The thousands of illegal immigrants who pick the UK's vegetables and clean their offices or the Indians in Southall with illegal sheds in their back garden filled with illegal immigrants.

Why aren't the cops smashing their doors down? I can't believe all this hatred directed to a minority group, it reminds me of Kristallnacht.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht
While many of your posts, are insightful, witty and sometimes even interesting, in this case you sir are a cock.

Cheers

LG
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:18 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonndongeek
While many of your posts, are insightful, witty and sometimes even interesting, in this case you sir are a cock.

Cheers

LG
Ad hom. - you lose.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 5:21 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lonndongeek

Cheers

LG
Out of order dude
Play the game not the man
Old Oct 19th 2011, 6:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Out of order dude
I thought it was very eloquently put, I don't think I would even have been offended
Old Oct 19th 2011, 6:54 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I thought it was very eloquently put, I don't think I would even have been offended
Calling someone a cock is fighting talk - no matter how eloquently put.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 7:02 pm
Account Closed

not your fight tho is it, you're just inciting violence
Old Oct 19th 2011, 8:12 pm

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

They should move to Australia, build then pay off the council. That's how the Gold Coast was built.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:22 pm
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't that just a little hypocritical ?

Out of order dude
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:30 pm

A Chicken would be ok though.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:32 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Originally Posted by chris955
Isn't that just a little hypocritical ?
Why's that?
Name calling?
You're the one who decided to go down that route KJ, I'm just responding.

You reap what you sow.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:39 pm
Account Closed

Why's that?
Name calling?
You're the one who decided to go down that route KJ, I'm just responding.

You reap what you sow.
sheesh
Old Oct 19th 2011, 9:55 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Pack it in children. Please.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 10:04 pm

I was hoping for more fowl insults.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Pack it in children. Please.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.