Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

cultural diversity and better looking birds?

cultural diversity and better looking birds?

Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cultural diversity and better looking birds?

Originally Posted by Amazulu
single mum should have kept her legs closed then
Well that's another topic isn't it.....
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:58 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: cultural diversity and better looking birds?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Your point?
Simply that it's not as clear-cut as some would have us believe.

Your example is a case in point (but only if those women are indeed Australian).

Last edited by Vash the Stampede; Feb 15th 2011 at 2:01 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Rambling again Lord Badge. Rambling.
It's more important that the peasants are happy Sir. They do get so distracted.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 2:00 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
The woman with ample cash to take care of herself with clothing, skincare, expensive hair appointments, access to a nanny etc is going to look better than the single mum with a tribe of kids to feed and clothe and not much left over to take care of herself and little self esteem or education to know the difference. It's not an Australia versus UK thing, it's dependant upon the circumstances and upbringing of the people involved.
That was the point I was trying to make. Although the socio-economic differences between the 2 local towns is not that great.

Last edited by Rambi; Feb 15th 2011 at 2:02 pm.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amazulu
single mum should have kept her legs closed then

What a delightful person you are... so glad I don't know you....
Old Feb 15th 2011, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rambi
The 2 Woolies near me. One seems to attract fit birds and the other attracts cowpokes. They're about 15kms apart.

Which one represents Australia?
I got caned for suggesting that there was some demographic at work on the supermarket thread a few weeks ago.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 2:06 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
I got caned for suggesting that there was some demographic at work on the supermarket thread a few weeks ago.
Maybe it was the way you said it
Old Feb 15th 2011, 2:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rambi
Maybe it was the way you said it
**** maybe it was.

You know me - diplomatic and even-handed artist that I am.

Let's have the next person in shall we?
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

JoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond reputeJoeBloggs80 has a reputation beyond repute

On the basis of a series of utterly unscientific studies conducted by myself and several co-experts in the field over the past year I can confirm that Aussie girls are definitely better looking and have bigger tits than UK girls.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:28 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by macy
What a delightful person you are... so glad I don't know you....
Relax Mother Theresa - this is an internet forum (ie entertainment) not the Oxford Union.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:35 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JoeBloggs80
On the basis of a series of utterly unscientific studies conducted by myself and several co-experts in the field over the past year I can confirm that Aussie girls are definitely better looking and have bigger tits than UK girls.
not sure about that, but I'd confidently conclude they've got bigger arses
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

oz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
hmmmm, she sounds like an intellectual. is she hot?
IMO English women look more feminine and take more care in their appearance, whereas Aussie women are more rough and ready, and less precious.
As for the men, I'd say your average Aussie bloke is more neanderthalic than the brit equivalent. This is what my Aussie wife tells me, and was part of my appeal to her: I am able to make conversation, I don't base my raison d'ĂȘtre on physical attributes, skills, achievements (I don't have any). It is also the opinion of a number of Aussie women I know that have married English men.
She`s a student nurse, pretty but nothing special.
Her boyfriend is a pilot from some Arabic country and she was saying how this is creating tension for both the families.(but thats another topic) I would say she isnt your typical 21 year old aussie chick (zero sun tan, hates the beach, in love with a muslim) and no doubt finds the neanderthalic aussie blokes repulsive.

It was her reasoning why aussie chicks are better looking than english that i found bizarre. By cultural diversity she was talking about the years of immigration by various nationalities......so in less than 100 years the melting pot has produced a nation of stunners by her reckoning.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 4:20 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz miller man
She`s a student nurse, pretty but nothing special.
Her boyfriend is a pilot from some Arabic country and she was saying how this is creating tension for both the families.(but thats another topic) I would say she isnt your typical 21 year old aussie chick (zero sun tan, hates the beach, in love with a muslim) and no doubt finds the neanderthalic aussie blokes repulsive.

It was her reasoning why aussie chicks are better looking than english that i found bizarre. By cultural diversity she was talking about the years of immigration by various nationalities......so in less than 100 years the melting pot has produced a nation of stunners by her reckoning.
Yep the best looking are from the Isa
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is nearly as ridiculous and pointless as the sodding housing bubble thread. A lot of rabid generalisations going on.

Fact: Australia has some hot guys
Fact: Australia has some shite guys
Fact: Australia has some hot girls
Fact: Australia has some shite girls
Fact: The UK has some hot guys
Fact: The UK has some shite guys
Fact: The UK has some hot girls
Fact: The UK has some shite girls
Fact: Regardless of nationality there are some seriously munted people out there.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:39 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz miller man
I was working with a young Aussie girl (21)the other night and she said a few things that kind of left me baffled with what the youth of today think

First up she came out with-
" it`s seems to me than English guys are hot looking, but you dont get very good looking English girls do you?"

I said " well, i will take that as a complement, but i dont know really, i married an ok one)

then she said-
"talking with my girl friends about it and we think its down to the fact that Australia has more cultural diversity, so we have a better looking mix in our genes"

that stumped me, how do you answer that?
The first time I set foot in Brisbane CBD at lunchtime I think that my visual senses seemed overwhelmed with the number of gorgeous women that seemed to be walking around.

I'm back working in the city again (after a 3 year hiatus) and nothing's changed.

I'd have to say that the women here are on average better eye candy than in the UK BUT I didn't live and work in London (or any other UK city) so perhaps I'm comparing apples with oranges. All I know is that I'd like to put some of those apples down my underpants.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.