Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

cultural diversity and better looking birds?

Wikiposts

cultural diversity and better looking birds?

Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: cultural diversity and better looking birds?

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Your point?

Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:27 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
good name for website 'evilmilk.com'
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
are you saying that 'averageness' is something people get caught up in oz, but not the UK?
Yes and no. You know what, I think that average people move because they want to upscale - go large - if you like but then find that their average was not so bad after all ('you don't miss it until it's gone') and that Australian average rankles in some way. And some people would consider both these measures average - my disdain for British suburban culture - manifesting itself in supermarket culture. (It's average but at least diverse - for them.)

Considering yourself to not be compatible with Australian ways and finding yourself in the middle of the worst of it permanently is the worst I'd imagine.

Watching ugly girls and boys.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:35 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

you can't say they didn't make an effort
I think the apparent veracity of your point is directly proportional to the amount of beer consumed.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Yes and no. You know what, I think that average people move because they want to upscale - go large - if you like but then find that their average was not so bad after all ('you don't miss it until it's gone') and that Australian average rankles in some way. And some people would consider both these measures average - my disdain for British suburban culture - manifesting itself in supermarket culture. (It's average but at least diverse - for them.)

Considering yourself to not be compatible with Australian ways and finding yourself in the middle of the worst of it permanently is the worst I'd imagine.

Watching ugly girls and boys.
Rambling again Lord Badge. Rambling.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:41 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

The 2 Woolies near me. One seems to attract fit birds and the other attracts cowpokes. They're about 15kms apart.

Which one represents Australia?
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:41 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Rambling again Lord Badge. Rambling.
glad it's not just me who thought that
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:42 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Not sure why but they look American to me?
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Rambi
The 2 Woolies near me. One seems to attract fit birds and the other attracts cowpokes. They're about 15kms apart.

The IGA in the middle.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

Perth has it's advantages, clearly. As do Brit girls

Ask any foreign traveller why they like English girls....
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:48 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

The IGA in the middle.
I'll have to check it out
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:49 pm
Rhino with a big horn!

Originally Posted by jimbo_d
Ask any foreign traveller why they like English girls....
Because they've got big tits and shag a lot is what I've heard.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:50 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Because they've got big tits and shag a lot is what I've heard.
You've heard right - and they tend to be dirty.

KFC is good.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

The woman with ample cash to take care of herself with clothing, skincare, expensive hair appointments, access to a nanny etc is going to look better than the single mum with a tribe of kids to feed and clothe and not much left over to take care of herself and little self esteem or education to know the difference. It's not an Australia versus UK thing, it's dependant upon the circumstances and upbringing of the people involved.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:54 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
The woman with ample cash to take care of herself with clothing, skincare, expensive hair appointments, access to a nanny etc is going to look better than the single mum with a tribe of kids to feed and clothe and not much left over to take care of herself and little self esteem or education to know the difference. It's not an Australia versus UK thing, it's dependant upon the circumstances and upbringing of the people involved.
single mum should have kept her legs closed then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.