Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is it Cruel to hide......?

Is it Cruel to hide......?

Old Dec 31st 2011, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it Cruel to hide......?

Originally Posted by eddie007
I'm taking photos and posting them on here to wreak revenge on those that are unsympathetic to my cause....
You have all my sympathies.I could tell you stories that would make your mil sound like Snow White.I put up with a lot because at the end of the day,it is my husbands mother and the kids grandmother.But jeeze,easier said than done.
Old Jan 1st 2012, 12:06 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Would if I could mate... But unfortunately the only way I can do it is to get kevin to take it, post it on her facebook, tag it to me, and I copy it to here and she aint risking her iphone ....

Sorry guys...

Saved by my technophobia
...and the fact that some semi-plastered mod would have removed them
Old Jan 1st 2012, 4:50 am
Recession Surfing 2006 ->

Zambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond reputeZambia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
You have all my sympathies.I could tell you stories that would make your mil sound like Snow White.I put up with a lot because at the end of the day,it is my husbands mother and the kids grandmother.But jeeze,easier said than done.
Sometimes the economy is not the only factor in migration.

'What would you think about moving to Australia?'
'Is your mother coming ?'
'No she hates spiders and snakes and swore she would never live there.'
'Ok then on condition we get a Snake'
Old Jan 1st 2012, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zambia
Sometimes the economy is not the only factor in migration.

'What would you think about moving to Australia?'
'Is your mother coming ?'
'No she hates spiders and snakes and swore she would never live there.'
'Ok then on condition we get a Snake'
We have a snake
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 2:41 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

We have a snake
Bring out the snake...
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 6:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Bring out the snake...
Unfortunately the snake, along with the rest of the potential ingredients for her craft, are in hiding...
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 6:37 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately the snake, along with the rest of the potential ingredients for her craft, are in hiding...
oh stop yer wining and get outta the bedroom and go face the music. Give her a big kiss for New Year
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
oh stop yer wining and get outta the bedroom and go face the music. Give her a big kiss for New Year
I worked last night, I'm working tonight... Will see about the above tomorrow... Right now I SHOULD be sleeping so I dont kill anyone by sleepwaliking on duty
Old Jan 2nd 2012, 7:14 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I worked last night, I'm working tonight... Will see about the above tomorrow... Right now I SHOULD be sleeping so I dont kill anyone by sleepwaliking on duty
we want a picture

and it's not a Glasgae kiss either