Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread- Who will win?

View Poll Results: Cricket World Cup 2011 - Who will win? Ranking in ()
Australia (1)
12.90%
Bangladesh (9)
0%
Canada (16)
3.23%
England (5)
20.97%
India (2)
27.42%
Ireland (10)
3.23%
Kenya (13)
1.61%
Netherlands (12)
0%
New Zealand (7)
0%
Pakistan (6)
4.84%
South Africa (4)
14.52%
Sri Lanka (3)
9.68%
West Indies (8)
0%
Zimbabwe (11)
0%
Other outcome
1.61%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread- Who will win?

Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread- Who will win?

Congrats India. Great recovery and Dhoni batted masterfully.

My crystal ball is not so dirty after all.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:04 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Congrats India. Great recovery and Dhoni batted masterfully.

My crystal ball is not so dirty after all.
stop crowing, it's unbecoming
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
stop crowing, it's unbecoming
I predict that Murali will retire from cricket too! Oh, wait a minute...
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:12 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

I predict that Murali will retire from cricket too! Oh, wait a minute...
so your pen-name is Nostradamus
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
so your pen-name is Nostradamus
oui.

I predict that New Zealand won't win the rugby world cup later this year.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 10:07 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

oui.

I predict that New Zealand won't win the rugby world cup later this year.
no brainer as they're the RU equivalent of the one day SA cricket team
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 12:24 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Staying up till 4 AM paid off. Indian team proves that they can do well even without Sehwag and Tendulkar.. Congrats India... Champions of the World!!!
I was drifting in and out of sleep with the commentary on the radio, sounds like a mammoth effort to chase that down, fair play and deserved winners.

And well done England for the tie, it must mean they are the second best in the world

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
India to beat Sri Lanka
Nice one, did you have any money on it?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I was drifting in and out of sleep with the commentary on the radio, sounds like a mammoth effort to chase that down, fair play and deserved winners.

And well done England for the tie, it must mean they are the second best in the world

Tsk tsk. The chokers beat India. We claim that spot for now.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:31 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Tsk tsk. The chokers beat India. We claim that spot for now.
I think fighting over the minor placings is unsightly, let's leave India and SL to their deserved 1st and 2nd

Next up, 3 ODIs for Aus in Bangladesh ... New captain, what can possibily go wrong?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately not mate !
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:37 am
Mostly Harmless

Unfortunately not mate !
Well, think of it this way, you are better off than me on the wager front

I was listening to the end of the SL innings and already planning a night out on the proceeds.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Well, think of it this way, you are better off than me on the wager front

I was listening to the end of the SL innings and already planning a night out on the proceeds.
Well i will be to the tune of $700+ if the Sharks manage to beat the Warriors .......GO THE SHARKS !!
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:52 am
Mostly Harmless

Well i will be to the tune of $700+ if the Sharks manage to beat the Warriors .......GO THE SHARKS !!
Looking good so far ...
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think fighting over the minor placings is unsightly, let's leave India and SL to their deserved 1st and 2nd

Next up, 3 ODIs for Aus in Bangladesh ... New captain, what can possibily go wrong?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Looking good so far ...
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!
Back to the drawing board it seems What a time for the Warriors to win their first game of the season

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.