Crap from the past

Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:54 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crap from the past

I keep everything! .....photos, love letters,diaries, concert tickets etc. I am also still in contact with most of my ex's (all of whom reside in the U.K). I spent alot of time with my first ever boyfriend (and his girlfriend) when I returned to the U.K last year...he was an immense support to me, especially during my Mums funeral.

My Husband is fine with it, many of the ex's are aquaintances of his.We are all adults now. My past made me who I am now and there are no secrets. The same goes the other way round too although he doesn't still communicate with any of his ex's except for his ex wife whom he has a son with.

I can laugh at the 'crap' now....there was certainly plenty of it lol! My teenage Diaries make me laugh now.....although they were very serious and emotionally fraught at the time lol!

Youth is wasted on the young I say

Jan
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:07 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Never mind "Crap From The Past"...I've got "Crap From The Present"...

My ex has slapped me with a D.V.O. this week because, ultimately, we had an argument on the phone this week and she didn't like the outcome. Even the police officer serving me with the papers seemed embarrassed when she had to read out the the reasons for requesting the D.V.O.

The ultimate loser is my son again as he has to wait at least two weeks until he can see me again (based on a positive outcome for me, which I was told was highly likely given the basis for it)....*sigh*
That really does suck Dun. Unfortunately people take out that sort of malicious AVO/DVO rubbish all the time and it takes police away from the real issues they need to be dealing with, like people who are actually in a violent situation.
I guess your answer lies in working out what makes you angry and not going down that route with her... sometimes they do it to make you angry - form of manipulation... they win etc...
There are no winners when kids suffer.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:24 pm
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachband View Post
The last time I went over to Australia it was to give my girlfriend(now ex girlfriend) back her guitar.

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

Blimey, wouldn't it have been cheaper to post it?
I done it for myself too, jeez I look at it now...I went over to Oz just to give a girl back her guitar, you could make a movie out of it.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:26 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan4kids
I keep everything! .....photos, love letters,diaries, concert tickets etc. I am also still in contact with most of my ex's (all of whom reside in the U.K). I spent alot of time with my first ever boyfriend (and his girlfriend) when I returned to the U.K last year...he was an immense support to me, especially during my Mums funeral.

My Husband is fine with it, many of the ex's are aquaintances of his.We are all adults now. My past made me who I am now and there are no secrets. The same goes the other way round too although he doesn't still communicate with any of his ex's except for his ex wife whom he has a son with.

I can laugh at the 'crap' now....there was certainly plenty of it lol! My teenage Diaries make me laugh now.....although they were very serious and emotionally fraught at the time lol!

Youth is wasted on the young I say

Jan
Wow really I suppose we are all different and people like to hold onto everything from their past and wouldn't ever dream of chucking stuff away, but I have always just binned stuff, not because I see it as a big secret from present relationships or that I think it would hurt their feelings, just that I don't ever look back and as I sai before - out with the old and in with the new
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beachband

I done it for myself too, jeez I look at it now...I went over to Oz just to give a girl back her guitar, you could make a movie out of it.
In fairness it would have to be a short . . .
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:29 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Never mind "Crap From The Past"...I've got "Crap From The Present"...

My ex has slapped me with a D.V.O. this week because, ultimately, we had an argument on the phone this week and she didn't like the outcome. Even the police officer serving me with the papers seemed embarrassed when she had to read out the the reasons for requesting the D.V.O.

The ultimate loser is my son again as he has to wait at least two weeks until he can see me again (based on a positive outcome for me, which I was told was highly likely given the basis for it)....*sigh*
Karma sent
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:30 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Leave me out of this
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Leave me out of this
Sorry Bernie . . . didn't see ya there . . .
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:34 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Bernie . . . didn't see ya there . . .
well it's hard to tell when he is in the vacinity at this time of year, what with the ever presence of Elves on every corner
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:35 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

You could make a whole 24 hour movie.... all that time on the plane...
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:40 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
well it's hard to tell when he is in the vacinity at this time of year, what with the ever presence of Elves on every corner
Times are tough and i need the money
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
You could make a whole 24 hour movie.... all that time on the plane...
. . . slice it up into 24 one hour 'episodes' and sell it to prime time TV . . . you know I think I'm bloody well onto something here!
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:42 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

. . . slice it up into 24 one hour 'episodes' and sell it to prime time TV . . . you know I think I'm bloody well onto something here!
It could be called "1 Day"..?
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It could be called "1 Day"..?
I quite like '24' . . . simple but catchy.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:46 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

I quite like '24' . . . simple but catchy.
Flap Forward?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.