Crap from the past

Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:33 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Crap from the past

I have sudden urges to throw it at certain people in the office occasionally.. I am contain it though through sheer determination... it looks too clean and pretty to be around us whilst we decline into our usual hysteria... the language can be pretty appalling too... you know... you know.. you know..

Em x
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by emelems
I have sudden urges to throw it at certain people in the office occasionally.. I am contain it though through sheer determination... it looks too clean and pretty to be around us whilst we decline into our usual hysteria... the language can be pretty appalling too... you know... you know.. you know..

Em x
Edit: and I don't mean our Vivienne....
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Edit: and I don't mean our Vivienne....
Do you mean the bad language or the throwing things at?
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spartacus
Do you mean the bad language or the throwing things at?
hmmm... I am saying nothing about Viv's bad language...apart from maybe that she has the dialect of an Nun....

Em x
Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... I am saying nothing about Viv's bad language...apart from maybe that she has the dialect of an Nun....

Em x
I'm guessing at Mother Theresa of Calcutta . . . or

Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:53 am
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all

The last time I went over to Australia it was to give my girlfriend(now ex girlfriend) back her guitar.
I still have her mini surfboard on my marshall stack, she has my mini guitar.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 7:56 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by viviennef
I cant see why you cant still love people although you dont wan to be with them.
Great point Vivienne.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:01 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

I still carry with me the herpes given to me by a girlfriend 22 years ago, call me a sentimental old fool but you never forget your first STI. Back in those days of course we still called it VD, oh the memories
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by seang
As long as its not a condom where's the harm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I do agree with TP though - out with the old and in with the new

Originally Posted by Beachband
The last time I went over to Australia it was to give my girlfriend(now ex girlfriend) back her guitar.
Blimey, wouldn't it have been cheaper to post it?
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:00 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I still carry with me the herpes given to me by a girlfriend 22 years ago, call me a sentimental old fool but you never forget your first STI. Back in those days of course we still called it VD, oh the memories
Ah, the gift that keeps on giving.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:20 am

Ah, bless Steve. You must think about her every time it rears its head.

So to speak.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 10:23 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Ah, bless Steve. You must think about her every time it rears its head.

So to speak.
Not the kind of clap he'd hoped for....
Old Dec 10th 2009, 11:03 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

My ex wife kept everything. The house, the cars, the investments, the antiques.

I kept my dignity.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
My ex wife kept everything. The house, the cars, the investments, the antiques.

I kept my dignity.
Yes there's a lot to be said for keeping your dignity...
Old Dec 10th 2009, 1:53 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
What crap/sentimental stuff do you carry with you from the past into your present relationships?

IE - photographs of your ex girlfriends, or are they still 'best friends' even years later?

Is your partner ok with it?

Do men and women view carrying 'history' forward with them differently?

1000 words, double spaced, marks out of 20.
Off you go.
Never mind "Crap From The Past"...I've got "Crap From The Present"...

My ex has slapped me with a D.V.O. this week because, ultimately, we had an argument on the phone this week and she didn't like the outcome. Even the police officer serving me with the papers seemed embarrassed when she had to read out the the reasons for requesting the D.V.O.

The ultimate loser is my son again as he has to wait at least two weeks until he can see me again (based on a positive outcome for me, which I was told was highly likely given the basis for it)....*sigh*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.