Crap from the past

Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:32 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crap from the past

Originally Posted by kporte
That has done Tiger Woods no end of damage....
Is the phrase not putting for gold?

or was it a brunette
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
Is the phrase not putting for gold?

or was it a brunette
Drive for show and putt for dough......
The difference between Tiger and Santa is Santa stopped at 3 Ho's.......
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:37 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I was laughing at my bloke last night who has a gift, bought by someone he was once in a relationship with and it's a bit old and knackered. So I asked if I bought him a new one, would he wear it... and he said no because he was emotionally attached to the item...
which made me laugh a lot... mainly because he's attached to something from a failed relationship yet wouldn't wear the new item... from his emotionally successful relationship....
As long as its not a condom where's the harm
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:43 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
As long as its not a condom where's the harm

I remember my cousin kept all her husband's clothes after she had kicked him out (he had an affair). She shredded them all up into long strips, then phoned him up and asked him if he would come and collect his clothes and that they would be left outside the front door in black bags

All the clothes he owned were in those bags, including all his expensive work suits! So it's always handy to keep something I suppose

I do agree with TP though - out with the old and in with the new
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

I remember my cousin kept all her husband's clothes after she had kicked him out (he had an affair). She shredded them all up into long strips, then phoned him up and asked him if he would come and collect his clothes and that they would be left outside the front door in black bags

All the clothes he owned were in those bags, including all his expensive work suits! So it's always handy to keep something I suppose

I do agree with TP though - out with the old and in with the new
I never remain friends with exs. It's a shitfight waiting to happen....
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

I don't go out of my way to speak with ex's,including my ex husband.I really only converse with him for my daughters sake.They are ex's for a reason right?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 10:58 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I never remain friends with exs. It's a shitfight waiting to happen....
I agree but I suppose it depends on the situation - having kids with an ex leaves no option but to stay in touch with them. Luckily for me, I don't fall into that bracket
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:04 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by livinginreality
I don't go out of my way to speak with ex's,including my ex husband.I really only converse with him for my daughters sake.They are ex's for a reason right?
Sometimes though you just outgrow things. not any big deal or anything - its just you drift into mediocrity. No shitfight waiting because theres nothing left to fight about.

Time to just get through the sensitive year or so that it takes to get back emotionally on track and not dig at each other. After that its just another person you happen to know quite well.

Its just a matter of getting used to not having an opinion on the other persons life. Unless of course they have cheated on you and then you have to cause them deep and permanent scarring
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viviennef
Sometimes though you just outgrow things. not any big deal or anything - its just you drift into mediocrity. No shitfight waiting because theres nothing left to fight about.

Time to just get through the sensitive year or so that it takes to get back emotionally on track and not dig at each other. After that its just another person you happen to know quite well.

Its just a matter of getting used to not having an opinion on the other persons life. Unless of course they have cheated on you and then you have to cause them deep and permanent scarring
. . . with fondue scewers?
Old Dec 9th 2009, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spartacus
. . . with fondue scewers?
The melted cheese is worse....
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:13 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a crystal rugby ball from a world cup. I am not very sentimental so dont have anything special in a special place.
Christ, is that what that thing is next to the fax machine?! I thought you had a secret Waterford Crystal fetish on the sly?!

Em x
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:19 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
Christ, is that what that thing is next to the fax machine?! I thought you had a secret Waterford Crystal fetish on the sly?!

Em x
Yea, I dropped it on my toe the other day f**king thing. I should really chuck it out but in it are my young dreams of dying side by side.

All I need for revenge is the lying eyes, a sharp thin needle and a little salt and vinegar
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, I dropped it on my toe the other day f**king thing. I should really chuck it out but in it are my young dreams of dying side by side.

All I need for revenge is the lying eyes, a sharp thin needle and a little salt and vinegar
Ooo nasty . . . the bit about dropping it on your toe . . .
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by spartacus
Ooo nasty . . . the bit about dropping it on your toe . . .
Camel toe would be worse.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 12:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Camel toe would be worse.
That would smart a bit.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.