Wikiposts

Cracker!!!

Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:59 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cracker!!!

For anyone not got the TV page.

Cracker is back in a new movie length screening on Friday Aug 18th at 8:45 on Seven. Filmed in 2005 it's actually an Aussie first as it isn't even on in UK till October... .
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cracker!!!

Originally Posted by annqldau

Cracker is back in a new movie length screening on Friday Aug 18th at 8:45 on Seven. Filmed in 2005 it's actually an Aussie first as it isn't even on in UK till October... .
Woot! Love that show. Nice find.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:17 pm

Cool Re: Cracker!!!

Originally Posted by Hutch
Woot! Love that show. Nice find.
Yes it was one of the better crime series of it's time but shame they only did a few. Wipes the floor with modern stuff like CSI investigates they just don't have that gritty feel. Roby is great and a bit like 'House' and Hugh Laurie he manages to make his character a total change to his normal stuff.
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it was one of the better crime series of it's time but shame they only did a few. Wipes the floor with modern stuff like CSI investigates they just don't have that gritty feel. Roby is great and a bit like 'House' and Hugh Laurie he manages to make his character a total change to his normal stuff.
Always liked watching it - won't get the chance here as The Bloke won't watch free to air (except for Dr Who) and the remote is superglued to the palm of his hand......... Good to see the good stuff is being bought here to break up the piles of American junk
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Always liked watching it - won't get the chance here as The Bloke won't watch free to air (except for Dr Who) and the remote is superglued to the palm of his hand......... Good to see the good stuff is being bought here to break up the piles of American junk
lets hope that they re-run it, as we'll miss over there and here in the UK, to top it all Grey's Anatomy is returning on 31st Aug (on living) so I'm goin go to miss most of that series - is is going to be shown in oz (mid sept would be great)
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:28 pm

That mans a total contradiction in terms, only wants you to buy the cheap beer but it's ok to have the pay to view TV... tut tut... .
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:38 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bugger! We'll be on our way to Stockton then for the weekend!

Loved that programme (on a par with Prime Suspect I reckon!) - anyone fancy recording it for me please??
Old Aug 11th 2006, 10:44 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

That mans a total contradiction in terms, only wants you to buy the cheap beer but it's ok to have the pay to view TV... tut tut... .
He's his mother's son alright

Got a good deal this week though - he let me buy Cascade cos it was only $40 a carton!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Oh bugger! We'll be on our way to Stockton then for the weekend!

Loved that programme (on a par with Prime Suspect I reckon!) - anyone fancy recording it for me please??
Stockton UK or Stockton AU?
Old Aug 12th 2006, 9:08 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:46 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Stockton UK or Stockton AU?
AU NSW
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:03 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't you got Foxtel IQ? If you have then record it - mind you if it is anything like this house the 'Boy' is always recording stuff and I never get a look in.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:18 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Haven't you got Foxtel IQ? If you have then record it - mind you if it is anything like this house the 'Boy' is always recording stuff and I never get a look in.
Now you're getting technical, he doesn't tell me things like that in case I can work out ways to use the TV for my advantage rather than his!
Old Aug 13th 2006, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Let the poor woman watch it... .
Old Aug 15th 2006, 12:32 am

Now you're getting technical, he doesn't tell me things like that in case I can work out ways to use the TV for my advantage rather than his!
Only 2 days to go and it's on... .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.