Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Could do with a laugh....

Wikiposts

Could do with a laugh....

Old Jul 1st 2006, 8:35 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Could do with a laugh....

Originally Posted by Gilly_90
Don't get it...
The kid is hiding while the family goes insane looking for her, believing that she is lost.

She is answering the phone quietly because she doesn't want to be caught.

Old Jul 1st 2006, 8:43 am
squidword

Default Re: Could do with a laugh....

Originally Posted by CasG
Anyone got anything funny to say?

Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other " your round!"
The other one say's " so are you, you fat b@stard"

Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:29 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squidword
Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other " your round!"
The other one say's " so are you, you fat b@stard"
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:49 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Anyone got anything funny to say?
The England game was just a bad dream
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebears
The England game was just a bad dream
The French are doing cartwheels i hear.
Mandy
Old Jul 1st 2006, 9:35 pm
Vescere bracis meis

Gilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond reputeGilly_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
The kid is hiding while the family goes insane looking for her, believing that she is lost.

She is answering the phone quietly because she doesn't want to be caught.

Old Jul 1st 2006, 11:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

My kids had some ice creams with bubble gum noses. My nearly 3 year old didn't quite grasp the concept of just chewing and swallowed it - my 4 year old, mightly impressed with her powers of deduction says..
'That'll come out in her poo, you can wash it and then (delightedly..!) she can chew it again!!' :scared:
Don't you just love 'em!
R
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 12:02 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Crow
My kids had some ice creams with bubble gum noses. My nearly 3 year old didn't quite grasp the concept of just chewing and swallowed it - my 4 year old, mightly impressed with her powers of deduction says..
'That'll come out in her poo, you can wash it and then (delightedly..!) she can chew it again!!' :scared:
Don't you just love 'em!
R
Out of the mouths of babes