Coomera Waters

Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

nurse3954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Coomera Waters

Hi All
I have been reading for a while so thought i would make a post and ask a question.
We are looking to buy a place at the North end of the Gold Coast and really like Coomera Waters, does anyone live there, or thinking of buying in that area or even know anything about the area? We are looking at a home thats 2 years old and on a large plot. Its just me and my OH at the moment.
Thanks
Sam x
Old Feb 9th 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Coomera Waters

Hey Sam

I know nothing about there but just thought i would be the first to welcome you to the site.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nurse3954
Hi All
I have been reading for a while so thought i would make a post and ask a question.
We are looking to buy a place at the North end of the Gold Coast and really like Coomera Waters, does anyone live there, or thinking of buying in that area or even know anything about the area? We are looking at a home thats 2 years old and on a large plot. Its just me and my OH at the moment.
Thanks
Sam x
Hi sam and welcome to the mad house.

Just did a quick search on here for coomera, and this is the list of threads i have found. it might be a good idea to read through them, find the poster who live in that area and then send them a PM asking them about the area.
i could sit here for 30 mins telling you what it has and hasnt go but it wouldnt give you any real idea of what it is like.
Coomera waters is really nice. its new and growing fast. the area around it is one of the fastest growing areas in australia! im sure upper coomera is about to get one of the largest shopping centres in aus.
just have a look through the list and if you dont get any joy from them, then get back to me with more questions and i will see what i can do.
you wont be lonely when you get here. we have all kinds of meets for everyone. family days, couples nights, ladies meets, and lads days. a lot of people try to make sure that anyone landing here settles as quick as possible.
good luck

soapy

Last edited by soapy©; Feb 10th 2008 at 1:22 am.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 6:50 am
Just Joined

Lancashire Lesley is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
Thanks
Sam x
Hi Sam, Coomera Springs and Sommerton Ridge are also nice estates in Upper Coomera. Sommerton Ridge have blocks 900m2 on average. Coomera Springs may be slightly smaller but they have a nice lake entrance and park and bbq areas). If you contacted Ray White or LJ Hooker in Upper Coomera they would be able to help
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:32 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All
Thanks
Sam x
I work in Coomera, and Genesis is absolutely beautiful. It is a new estate which will be nice for families or anyone who likes modern homes. It also has a good connection for broadband which is something all of us need once we get here.
have a look on www.genesiscoomera.com.au . There is a new town centre planned which is obviously good for work and also good schools in the area, plus close to theme parks and also right in the middle of Brisbane and Gold coast.

Jane
xx
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
Hi sam and welcome to the mad house.

Just did a quick search on here for coomera, and this is the list of threads i have found. it might be a good idea to read through them, find the poster who live in that area and then send them a PM asking them about the area.

soapy
You might want to check that link Soapy
Old Feb 20th 2008, 3:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Pen. it should have been this
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Hi All
Thanks
Sam x
We live in Coomera Waters, its a very nice area and a lovely community. Send me a PM if you want to chat. As use can see from the other posts no one has a bad word to say about the place -yet! x
Old Feb 20th 2008, 4:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
We live in Coomera Waters, its a very nice area and a lovely community. Send me a PM if you want to chat. As use can see from the other posts no one has a bad word to say about the place -yet! x
it has went downhill since you guys got there though
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Err, no it shouldn't
Old Feb 20th 2008, 1:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Err, no it shouldn't
well it worked yesterday. must be something to do with BE
Old Feb 20th 2008, 1:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

best thing to do is click on the search button at the top and type in coomera
Old Feb 20th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Yes if you see people walking round with a deranged Jack Russel and Yorkshire Terrier thats us! They have started barking at all other dogs - they never did in the UK so I think that they just don't like Australians!! lol
Old Feb 21st 2008, 4:03 am
Master of verbal pish©

Yes if you see people walking round with a deranged Jack Russel and Yorkshire Terrier thats us! They have started barking at all other dogs - they never did in the UK so I think that they just don't like Australians!! lol
or crims