Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

Wikiposts

COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:54 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

I was really chuffed to have met this lovely family on Wednesday, we shared the gastromic delight that is PIZZA, PASTA AND SALAD for £5.99, YUMSTER, can't beat it!

So...back to the important stuff....When will Cooler and Mrs Cooler get their visa?

I predicted Tuesday for Paulry, so I'm going for a double whammy!

COOLER N CO WILL GET THEIR VISA ON TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ALSO!!!!!!!!!

(I even chose the same font, so it must be true!)
Old Aug 14th 2009, 9:14 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COOLER and Co - When will they get their visa?

On the 21st of August.
No idea why that date - it just came into my head!!
Its not a weekend is it??
J x
Old Aug 15th 2009, 5:28 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Next Wednesday (this one coming)
Old Aug 15th 2009, 10:07 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
I was really chuffed to have met this lovely family on Wednesday, we shared the gastromic delight that is PIZZA, PASTA AND SALAD for £5.99, YUMSTER, can't beat it!

So...back to the important stuff....When will Cooler and Mrs Cooler get their visa?

Great to meet you Jen even if the young ones were a bit of a handful.

Processing seems very slow basing it on Beupdate etc and I cannot see it being this week as they do not appear to have gone through Feb yet.

Back at MIL's now. Great time and very interesting in NI, dare I say the people are friendlier and seem skinnier than Manchester? Went to see a bit the teams at the Ulster GP road race Fri night - that has to be one of the scariest things - ave speed over 130mph on those tiny slippy roads.

Thanks for your support and good luck to all,
Cooler
Old Aug 16th 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler

Went to see a bit the teams at the Ulster GP road race Fri night - that has to be one of the scariest things - ave speed over 130mph on those tiny slippy roads.

Cooler
Thats right "Keep 'er between the hedges"

Thats the only thing I miss the road racing.... Especially Dundrod & Tandragee.

Nearly unheard of in Australia except the I.O.M TT which has been repeated on Channel 1 sports every second weekend since June.

Although there is a famous story about Joey Dunlop.

In the late 90's Joey fell in love with Australia and started to visit during the northern winter. By this point in his life the years of smokes, pints and Ulster fries had taken their toll on the ageing bones of our subject. Joey gave up smoking (this from a man who used to pull on 2 Embassy Regals simultaneously during pit stops) and got fit. Having borrowed a 400 Honda from a mate in Brisbane Joey went for a ride. When pulled over by the cops it is alleged one officer looked at the yellow helmet and said "Who do you think you are -- Joey Dunlop?" The response was appropriately given and followed up by a celebratory BBQ at the local cop shop that very evening.

Courtesy of http://www.bikeme.tv/bm_articles/rid...oey-dunlop.asp
Old Aug 16th 2009, 8:48 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni

Hi Jen, Thanks for your prediction of good luck sooooon for Cooler and I. I telephoned DIAC last night. It was a bit of a disapointment really, all the operator would say was that the COs diarise to check that the medicals and PCCs are ready.

Let's hope that Tuesday is a good day
Old Aug 16th 2009, 8:52 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
On the 21st of August.
No idea why that date - it just came into my head!!
Its not a weekend is it??
J x

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Next Wednesday (this one coming)

Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps if we all send Paulry & Cooler lots & lots of karma, their visa wishes will alll come true!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:37 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

So Cooler - the big day is tomorrow

Old Aug 17th 2009, 12:59 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
So Cooler - the big day is tomorrow

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/f...rso/GL_024.gif
Thanks but they seem to be issuing CSL visas at a drip like rate so it looks like we'll need to rent here and I'll have to work in a couple of weeks. OH phoned a school (I'm a teacher - maths) that has 5 schools and a college on the same site and although there were no current vacancies, they always need maths supply and they said they'd help us to find a place to settle etc. Which is nice

MIL and SIL are talking of moving over now - thought we'd be escaping

Regards to all,
Cooler
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Syedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond reputeSyedney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Thanks but they seem to be issuing CSL visas at a drip like rate so it looks like we'll need to rent here and I'll have to work in a couple of weeks. OH phoned a school (I'm a teacher - maths) that has 5 schools and a college on the same site and although there were no current vacancies, they always need maths supply and they said they'd help us to find a place to settle etc. Which is nice

MIL and SIL are talking of moving over now - thought we'd be escaping

Regards to all,
Cooler

ALL SOUNDS GOOD AND PROMISING, MATE... KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU

JUST TO JOIN IN:

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old Aug 17th 2009, 10:21 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

B*gger, I was wrong! There's a first!
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

So, any news yet guys??????
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
So, any news yet guys??????
Nope.

But thanks for your K
Old Aug 19th 2009, 2:15 am
Capt Hilts

Originally Posted by paulry
Nope.

But thanks for your K
Likewise.

I think it will be a while for us yet but hopefully you'll get yours soon Paulry

Thanks for all your best wishes everyone,
Cooler

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.