Coldplay tickets

Old Apr 25th 2006, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Coldplay tickets

Whippeeee - my tickets arrived that I bought on Ebay the other week. I am so excited - so just thought I would ask....Anyone fancy meeting for a couple of beers Tuesday 27th June about 5pm????

My OH and I will be getting the coach up arriving about 4.15 booking into cheap accommodation and then having abeer or 2 before gig!!!!!

Sarah
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coldplay tickets

Originally Posted by sasbear
Whippeeee - my tickets arrived that I bought on Ebay the other week. I am so excited - so just thought I would ask....Anyone fancy meeting for a couple of beers Tuesday 27th June about 5pm????

My OH and I will be getting the coach up arriving about 4.15 booking into cheap accommodation and then having abeer or 2 before gig!!!!!

Sarah

Come on - surely none of you need asking twice for a drink in the pub???
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:54 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Come on - surely none of you need asking twice for a drink in the pub???
Maybe the word 'Coldplay' scared them off
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benny the ball

You Think????
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:53 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah
Well I'd love to come, but I'm not there and I have no tickets

Maybe if you could get me tickets and pay for my flight?.....No are you sure

I've seen Coldplay live twice, once when they started out and were supporting Muse and then when they headlined the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury and they were excellent both times, they create a fantastic sparky atmosphere when they play - enjoy, it'll be an ace gig
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clippies
Well I'd love to come, but I'm not there and I have no tickets

Maybe if you could get me tickets and pay for my flight?.....No are you sure

I've seen Coldplay live twice, once when they started out and were supporting Muse and then when they headlined the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury and they were excellent both times, they create a fantastic sparky atmosphere when they play - enjoy, it'll be an ace gig

thnx mate - sos - bit skint - so can't afford your air fare and ticket But I will definately enjoy myself - couldn't beleive my luck when I got the tickets on ebay - first time I ever bought anything on ebay ever.

Tickets sold out here immediately - so couldn't get them.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:22 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

thnx mate - sos - bit skint - so can't afford your air fare and ticket But I will definately enjoy myself - couldn't beleive my luck when I got the tickets on ebay - first time I ever bought anything on ebay ever.

Tickets sold out here immediately - so couldn't get them.
Boo hoo! Well if you change your mind buy me a ticket

It's a nightmare with tickets lately - last year we were going to Vegas to get married and it just so happened that The Killers were playing at the same time over there and it's there home town - do you think we could get tickets! No chance. My mate bought us some off Ebay from an American bloke and I was absolutely shitting myself that they weren't real - standing in the queue outside the gig sweating. No worries though, they were genuine Phew!

They need to do something to stop the touts buying up all the tickets cus it's getting ridiculous
Old Apr 25th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Boo hoo! Well if you change your mind buy me a ticket

It's a nightmare with tickets lately - last year we were going to Vegas to get married and it just so happened that The Killers were playing at the same time over there and it's there home town - do you think we could get tickets! No chance. My mate bought us some off Ebay from an American bloke and I was absolutely shitting myself that they weren't real - standing in the queue outside the gig sweating. No worries though, they were genuine Phew!

They need to do something to stop the touts buying up all the tickets cus it's getting ridiculous
WOW married in Vegas - you either love Elvis? Hate the family? Are are THE exciting couple?

Bet that was fab wedding and concert - lucky pug - Tom (son) is into the killers and he is trying to make me go and see Artic Monkeys - but have a lot of expense in next few months - so can't really afford it - hopefully saving up cash on the rumour that RW is out here at xmas - fingers crossed
Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:56 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benny the ball
Good call
Old Apr 25th 2006, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wmoore
Good call
You know nothing of music but I forgive you
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:06 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

You know nothing of music but I forgive you
I don't mind Coldplay in small doses but long before a concert was finished, I'd be slashing my wrists and saying 'goodbye, cruel world'. They're just so damn depressing. They make Morissey look like Play School.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by wmoore
I don't mind Coldplay in small doses but long before a concert was finished, I'd be slashing my wrists and saying 'goodbye, cruel world'. They're just so damn depressing. They make Morissey look like Play School.

Lol - but good musicians are hard to come by - and I really appreciate their lyrics and music - even though depressing and almost suicidal - still should be a good night
Old Apr 25th 2006, 11:37 am

WOW married in Vegas - you either love Elvis? Hate the family? Are are THE exciting couple?

Bet that was fab wedding and concert - lucky pug - Tom (son) is into the killers and he is trying to make me go and see Artic Monkeys - but have a lot of expense in next few months - so can't really afford it - hopefully saving up cash on the rumour that RW is out here at xmas - fingers crossed
Lol, no I really don't like Elvis and he was nowhere near the church where we married! We did it in Vegas cus we've been together 13 years and we didn't want a big fuss, we just wanted to go away and anyone who wanted to come could come as long as they paid for themselves Worked out a really cheap way to get married and it was the most fantastic day, 13 of us there altogether, all in full wedding gear, one of my friends suprised me and turned up just before we went into the church! The next night we saw The Killers live in their home town so it was perfect

Ooh you should really really go see the Arctic Monkeys, they're brilliant live - that's if you can get tickets cus they're like gold dust. I saw them earlier this year and would love to see them again.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lol, no I really don't like Elvis and he was nowhere near the church where we married! We did it in Vegas cus we've been together 13 years and we didn't want a big fuss, we just wanted to go away and anyone who wanted to come could come as long as they paid for themselves Worked out a really cheap way to get married and it was the most fantastic day, 13 of us there altogether, all in full wedding gear, one of my friends suprised me and turned up just before we went into the church! The next night we saw The Killers live in their home town so it was perfect

Ooh you should really really go see the Arctic Monkeys, they're brilliant live - that's if you can get tickets cus they're like gold dust. I saw them earlier this year and would love to see them again.

Sounds like you had a fab wedding.

Tom (turtletom) actually saw AM back in Sheffield when he went back recently - and I really want to go but money is a bit tight and also his freinds are flying out around same time - and he has just arranged transport to get back down to Canberra and paid for it and they play the next night - so I don't think we will make it this time - hopefully next time. I will have to just listen to their CD that he got me
Old Apr 26th 2006, 6:52 am

Sounds like you had a fab wedding.

Tom (turtletom) actually saw AM back in Sheffield when he went back recently - and I really want to go but money is a bit tight and also his freinds are flying out around same time - and he has just arranged transport to get back down to Canberra and paid for it and they play the next night - so I don't think we will make it this time - hopefully next time. I will have to just listen to their CD that he got me
Yes they'll be around for a while I'm sure I bet Tom's pleased his friends are coming to visit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.