Close call...

Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:03 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Close call...

Our daughter and dog(BJ) were down at our pool yesterday afternoon when I heard my daughter yelling. Rushed down there to find BJ fighting with a snake. Called him off, snake immobilised but still alive so covered it in a plastic box. Problem was that it was a 4ft eastern brown snake and it had managed to get a few bites in!
BJ collapsed, lost control of his bowels and was struggling to breathe. Rushed him down to the vets (he got there in 10 minutes, not bad for Anzac day!) and got the anti venom in him ($500 just for that). Got him on a drip and kept him overnight. Rang up this morning after a fairly sleepless night of worry and he's okay!! We can probably pick him up later today.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:06 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Close call...

This is the first post I've read today and thats made my day. A happy story.
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping he makes a full recovery ! what a scary situation for everyone.

Nicky
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:58 am
Account Closed

The OH is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by benny the ball
Our daughter and dog(BJ) were down at our pool yesterday afternoon when I heard my daughter yelling. Rushed down there to find BJ fighting with a snake. Called him off, snake immobilised but still alive so covered it in a plastic box. Problem was that it was a 4ft eastern brown snake and it had managed to get a few bites in!
BJ collapsed, lost control of his bowels and was struggling to breathe. Rushed him down to the vets (he got there in 10 minutes, not bad for Anzac day!) and got the anti venom in him ($500 just for that). Got him on a drip and kept him overnight. Rang up this morning after a fairly sleepless night of worry and he's okay!! We can probably pick him up later today.
BJ's a bloody hero, how is he?
Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:23 pm
Brisbane Bound Mar 09

WelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant futureWelshDebzs has a brilliant future

OMG glad to hear they are both ok

Got to say I am worried more about my dog going over than anythingelse

Debzsx
Old Apr 26th 2008, 3:19 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the dog is ok
Old Apr 26th 2008, 11:27 pm
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold

Cheers. Picked him up last night and he's made a full recovery.