Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Clippies is back in the UK today

Wikiposts

Clippies is back in the UK today

Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:37 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clippies is back in the UK today

Originally Posted by midgetjan
I've reached the stage that I didn't think would affect me.

I'm not one to cry usually but every time I think of leaving my daughter behind my eyes are welling up and I have to keep telling myself to be strong.

So much still to do......

Maybe if I keep busy I'll be less emotional.
Aw Jan You're bound to be emotional about it (((((hugs)))))

Wish I could offer some words of wisdom but I have none...

(shhh don't tell anyone, but I'm not very wise )
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:43 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey clipps hope you had a great time...

its flippin lovely here in perth...you and dale would love where were going to live..are you coming to perth?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

its flippin lovely here in perth...you and dale would love where were going to live..are you coming to perth?
helloooooo marcus
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:48 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
helloooooo marcus
hows it going curls,,its bleedin hot here...its flippin winter as well
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:50 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man

Dunno mate, don't know where we're going! I still haven't been to Adelaide, Melbourne or Tasmania, or Cairns or NT

Aw I'm dying to see where you're going to live - pm me a link for it once you've secured the deal mate
Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Nice to see you back. Glad you had a great time.
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:06 pm

Originally Posted by TeresaG
Nice to see you back. Glad you had a great time.
Thank you Teresa
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:07 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chickin

welcome back hope you had a good one despite the rain, bloody terrible isnt it

have you got some photies?

was on the phone to my neice last night she is off to glasto too
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi Chickin

welcome back hope you had a good one despite the rain, bloody terrible isnt it

have you got some photies?

was on the phone to my neice last night she is off to glasto too
Hello Chicky chick

It was fab thanks, we have got a few photos on the camera I think, I'll try and upload some tomorrow see if there are any good ones.

Woohoo your niece has good taste

I'm so excited!!!! Been practicing with my whiz today
Old Jun 12th 2007, 10:13 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

I've reached the stage that I didn't think would affect me.

I'm not one to cry usually but every time I think of leaving my daughter behind my eyes are welling up and I have to keep telling myself to be strong.

So much still to do......

Maybe if I keep busy I'll be less emotional.
Nope that doesnt work as ive been trying that for a few days now!!!

C x
Old Jun 12th 2007, 11:24 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello Chicky chick

It was fab thanks, we have got a few photos on the camera I think, I'll try and upload some tomorrow see if there are any good ones.

Woohoo your niece has good taste

I'm so excited!!!! Been practicing with my whiz today
damn had to shut puter down and you've gone now

look forward to the photos

a whiz a day keeps the flies away
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Nope that doesnt work as ive been trying that for a few days now!!!

C x
I know it doesn't work but i'm still trying to kid myself. I've bitten all my nails down so far that my fingers hurt (and I've not bitten my nails for years).

My belly is all nervous and acidy. The only time it feels better is when I eat - so the diet is b*ggered again.

We're having a family portrait done on Friday night (the voucher was a birthday present to me from the kids). I've had the voucher since April but was going to lose some weight before I had it done. If anything I'm fatter now than I was then. Will also need to hide my badly bitten nails too.

I can't believe I'm such a mess....
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Woohoo congratulations
Thanks Kath,
I've just done a twirl in front of the mirror and I look great in green

But whats even better is the stickers I found in our passports which got back today

Hope your trip went well, did it answer any questions or just create more?

Bruce
Old Jun 13th 2007, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by possoms
damn had to shut puter down and you've gone now

look forward to the photos

a whiz a day keeps the flies away
Photos of my whiz?

I know it doesn't work but i'm still trying to kid myself. I've bitten all my nails down so far that my fingers hurt (and I've not bitten my nails for years).

My belly is all nervous and acidy. The only time it feels better is when I eat - so the diet is b*ggered again.

We're having a family portrait done on Friday night (the voucher was a birthday present to me from the kids). I've had the voucher since April but was going to lose some weight before I had it done. If anything I'm fatter now than I was then. Will also need to hide my badly bitten nails too.

I can't believe I'm such a mess....
Jan you're a whippet, now stop fretting about that photo and just make sure you enjoy it. Treat yourself to some new nails

Originally Posted by bruce67
Thanks Kath,
I've just done a twirl in front of the mirror and I look great in green

But whats even better is the stickers I found in our passports which got back today

Hope your trip went well, did it answer any questions or just create more?

Bruce
You do look very good in green

Trip went really well thanks, I'd say it probably created more questions
Old Jun 13th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Photos of my whiz?

Trip went really well thanks, I'd say it probably created more questions
Nice to have you back Kath. Where's the reccie report?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.