Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Clippies is back in the UK today

Wikiposts

Clippies is back in the UK today

Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clippies is back in the UK today

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, hello kids
Helloooooooooooooooooo
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:30 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Lol, hello kids
Helloooooooooo
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:30 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm cream crackered!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm cream crackered!
Soooooooooooooooooo??????? well???????????????????????? how was it????
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:36 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Soooooooooooooooooo??????? well???????????????????????? how was it????
It was great thanks - bit hectic and very very wet at the end.

What have I missed?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It was great thanks - bit hectic and very very wet at the end.

What have I missed?
nothing, so????? where do you like? or don't?????
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

not much really, got me visa, handed in me notice, sold my house, organised mine and the kids leaving do. nope, its been quite around here.....

welcome "home"

donna
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:44 am

nothing, so????? where do you like? or don't?????
Lol nothing! Surely there's been 'something' happening!

Have you heard from Woodz?

Ok so I went to Brisbane, Coolum, Coolangatta, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay, Port Macquirie, Hunter Valley and Sydney.

The rain was horrific in Sydney
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by doje6863
not much really, got me visa, handed in me notice, sold my house, organised mine and the kids leaving do. nope, its been quite around here.....

welcome "home"

donna
OMG Donna, you have been busy!! Congratulations on the visa and house sale - have you booked the flights?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol nothing! Surely there's been 'something' happening!

Have you heard from Woodz?

Ok so I went to Brisbane, Coolum, Coolangatta, Coffs Harbour, Byron Bay, Port Macquirie, Hunter Valley and Sydney.

The rain was horrific in Sydney
ooh you!!!!!

well had a few texts off her, but none to say how they're getting on!!!!! they went to steveo's though!!!! he said they're enjoying it!!!! she posted on here, but I wasn't on, she said the place was growing on her and she liked it but she said about the heavy rain too. Did anywhere take your breath away? have you decided where to go?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

ooh you!!!!!

well had a few texts off her, but none to say how they're getting on!!!!! they went to steveo's though!!!! he said they're enjoying it!!!! she posted on here, but I wasn't on, she said the place was growing on her and she liked it but she said about the heavy rain too. Did anywhere take your breath away? have you decided where to go?
Cmon - spill the beans!!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 6:56 am

ooh you!!!!!

We still don't know where we're going

I wanted to go to Steve's but just didn't have time in the end only had 2 days in the Gold Coast and one of those was Dale's mom's 60th birthday.

We did drive up to Mount Tamborine and I loved it there, bit far out for work though probably. Was reassuring to see a lot of carpenter jobs in the papers over that side though
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

OMG Donna, you have been busy!! Congratulations on the visa and house sale - have you booked the flights?
They're booked for Saturday 1st September. Heres hoping Singapore airlines lives up to its reputation, as I hate flying! Its weird this visa business, its seems to take forever to get one and then you make all your plans and your gone in a few weeks. What are you gonna do now?

donna
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by bruce67
Shes got some work to do with her green pen
Woohoo congratulations
Originally Posted by midgetjan
Yeh and she needs to mark me as "House Under Offer" and flights booked for 26th June

Best let her have a wee rest first tho..
I'll update you in a sec Jan

Originally Posted by doje6863
They're booked for Saturday 1st September. Heres hoping Singapore airlines lives up to its reputation, as I hate flying! Its weird this visa business, its seems to take forever to get one and then you make all your plans and your gone in a few weeks. What are you gonna do now?

donna

Where are you flying to Donna? I've ot flown with Singapore but they do have a good reputation

We don't know where we're heading yet, still most likely will be the East Coast. So hard to judge anywhere when you only have a day or two there!
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Hey K

Nice to see you back. When you get over the jet lag you'll have to do an update for us all.

I am now officially unemployed as although I left on Friday, today was my last day of service - feels great. Move out of the house this Thursday so will be unemployed and homeless he he.

Nothing much happening really.

Jx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.