Clarkson

Old Oct 8th 2014, 11:23 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarkson

Originally Posted by GarryP
I'd suggest you give one a go

Jeremy Clarkson: War Stories: THE VICTORIA CROSS: FOR VALOUR - YouTube

or

Jeremy Clarkson: War Stories: THE GREATEST RAID OF ALL - YouTube

must people see him in a different light after watching them....
Thanks Garry, I might give him another chance
Old Oct 8th 2014, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Thanks Garry, I might give him another chance
I bet the BBC will give him another go as well despite being on his last warning a couple of gaffes ago. Think Top Money Earners rather than Top Gear.
Old Oct 8th 2014, 11:42 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I bet the BBC will give him another go as well despite being on his last warning a couple of gaffes ago. Think Top Money Earners rather than Top Gear.
Nothing in that post to argue about
Old Oct 8th 2014, 11:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

And now:

Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear Falklands row Porsche had 'BEII END' number plate inside

Clarkson was famously labelled 'a bellend' by Top Gear co-star James May in May when he tried to defend the motormouth presenter from allegations he was a racist.

James May tweeted at the time: “Jeremy Clarkson is not a racist. He is a monumental bellend and many other things, but not a racist. I wouldn’t work with one.”

Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear Falklands row Porsche had 'BEII END' number plate inside - Mirror Online

A spokesman for the BBC and Jeremy Clarkson will both insist this was mere co-incidence of course.
Old Oct 8th 2014, 12:03 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
And now:

Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear Falklands row Porsche had 'BEII END' number plate inside

Clarkson was famously labelled 'a bellend' by Top Gear co-star James May in May when he tried to defend the motormouth presenter from allegations he was a racist.

James May tweeted at the time: “Jeremy Clarkson is not a racist. He is a monumental bellend and many other things, but not a racist. I wouldn’t work with one.”

Jeremy Clarkson's Top Gear Falklands row Porsche had 'BEII END' number plate inside - Mirror Online

A spokesman for the BBC and Jeremy Clarkson will both insist this was mere co-incidence of course.
Mirror online? I'd sooner click on a link to www.JimmyAndRolfsSpecialClub.com.
Old Oct 8th 2014, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Mirror online? I'd sooner click on a link to www.JimmyAndRolfsSpecialClub.com.
Have it in the Torygraph if you insist, Mirror published it 1st online.

Jeremy Clarkson in new row over 'bellend' number plate in Falklands Porsche - Telegraph