Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Citizenship Interview tomorrow

Citizenship Interview tomorrow

Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:54 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Citizenship Interview tomorrow

Originally Posted by willmore
Congratulations to cas and carl! Well done both of you. Lots of hugs and kisses from canada!
You must have long arms and some big-ass lips
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:58 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Woohoo! So will you have a ceremony as soon as or will you wait for Aus day?

We'll take whatever comes along...apparently, there is a long waiting list in our area, so it might be Australia Day.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:00 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakmaty
We'll take whatever comes along...apparently, there is a long waiting list in our area, so it might be Australia Day.
I can't decide whether it would be better to do it with a handful of other people or do the big song and dance thing on Aus day. I guess both have their merits.

How are you mate?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:05 am
Take it easy

Shakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond reputeShakmaty has a reputation beyond repute

I can't decide whether it would be better to do it with a handful of other people or do the big song and dance thing on Aus day. I guess both have their merits.

How are you mate?
I'm good, cheers, but having to do some work on a Sunday, which isn't good.
Oh well, at least I hardly work at all during the week so I can't really complain

The ceremony thing is irrelevent to me...like whatever, just get it over and done with. Bit like when I got married
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:07 am
What's happening dudes?

I'm good, cheers, but having to do some work on a Sunday, which isn't good.
Oh well, at least I hardly work at all during the week so I can't really complain

The ceremony thing is irrelevent to me...like whatever, just get it over and done with. Bit like when I got married
Hehe point taken. The day itself is just another day out of your life

Bummer about working Sunday but I have no sympathy as I've been packing boxes and dismantling furniture all day so far. We're about done now though, with only the big stuff left for the movers to deal with.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:11 am
Take it easy

Hehe point taken. The day itself is just another day out of your life

Bummer about working Sunday but I have no sympathy as I've been packing boxes and dismantling furniture all day so far. We're about done now though, with only the big stuff left for the movers to deal with.
Blimey, so when do you leave?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:14 am
What's happening dudes?

Blimey, so when do you leave?
Movers are coming Saturday, carpet cleaners and estate agents Monday, then we should be on the road by Monday lunchtime. 4 days to Yeppoon, spend the weekend at Biggy's, then down to Brisbane Monday 24th. We've got 5 days to find a decent house before starting work on the 1st Oct
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:14 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Black trousers and a "aqua' coloured top.

Approved
glad to hear it Cas
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Movers are coming Saturday, carpet cleaners and estate agents Monday, then we should be on the road by Monday lunchtime. 4 days to Yeppoon, spend the weekend at Biggy's, then down to Brisbane Monday 24th. We've got 5 days to find a decent house before starting work on the 1st Oct
have u sent a warning to the local bottle shop
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:16 am
Take it easy

You're going to have to get out of the NT speed of action if you want to achieve all that
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:21 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by soapy
glad to hear it Cas
Personally I've never liked aqua tops.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:22 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by soapy
have u sent a warning to the local bottle shop
Yeah they're on standby. I'm spending this weekend emptying the beer fridge so it will need restocking by then. Have to get Walt some Bell's whisky this week though
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:23 am
What's happening dudes?

You're going to have to get out of the NT speed of action if you want to achieve all that
That's what scares me ....... Somebody told me that NT stands for Not Today, Not Tomorrow, maybe Next Tuesday or Next Thursday. And they weren't wrong.

I'm confident on the movers but less so on the other two. This is why we've only planned on getting to Katherine on Monday!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:25 am
Take it easy

That's what scares me ....... Somebody told me that NT stands for Not Today, Not Tomorrow, maybe Next Tuesday or Next Thursday. And they weren't wrong.

I'm confident on the movers but less so on the other two. This is why we've only planned on getting to Katherine on Monday!
No worries, once you're in Queensland it doesn't matter about the carpet cleaners...unless there's an extradition treaty between NT and QLD
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:27 am
What's happening dudes?

No worries, once you're in Queensland it doesn't matter about the carpet cleaners...unless there's an extradition treaty between NT and QLD
Should be safe there then I reckon we shouldn't bother with the carpets anyway as they're all shot (they were before we got here). But the move is expensive enough without losing the bond too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.