Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Christmas plans now all changed .......

Christmas plans now all changed .......

Old Sep 28th 2012, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Christmas plans now all changed .......

Well my parents were due to be flying over here in a couple of weeks, their house sale was going through they had been putting things in boxes for weeks and the exchange date was in sight.......Got a phone call last night that the chain has fallen apart and now they won't be here for Christmas.

So all our plans have been shot down and we are all feeling very sad in our house this morning, my son is due to graduate in December and even though he would be only leaving primary school its a huge thing at school and he was so looking forward to finally having some grandparents over and to share his big day. So he was really upset.

I know in the scheme of things it's not as if they can't resell their house and I know they will be over eventually it's just at the moment it doesn't feel like that
Old Sep 28th 2012, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas plans now all changed .......

Originally Posted by macy
Well my parents were due to be flying over here in a couple of weeks, their house sale was going through they had been putting things in boxes for weeks and the exchange date was in sight.......Got a phone call last night that the chain has fallen apart and now they won't be here for Christmas.

So all our plans have been shot down and we are all feeling very sad in our house this morning, my son is due to graduate in December and even though he would be only leaving primary school its a huge thing at school and he was so looking forward to finally having some grandparents over and to share his big day. So he was really upset.

I know in the scheme of things it's not as if they can't resell their house and I know they will be over eventually it's just at the moment it doesn't feel like that
You are bound to be feeling sad and upset.Hope things turn round for all of you.
Old Sep 29th 2012, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas plans now all changed .......

Sorry to hear this. These things do happen though, and I would not have made concrete plans until the exchange was completed, just in case. I hope they can get another buyer quickly.