Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Christmas in July meet/ Scotland Vs England football match.

Christmas in July meet/ Scotland Vs England football match.

Old Mar 10th 2013, 10:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas in July meet/ Scotland Vs England football match.

Yip, its that time of year again folks
The Gold Coast Christmas in July event will be held on the 6th of July this year.
More details to follow
Old Mar 10th 2013, 10:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas in July meet/ Scotland Vs England football match.

Originally Posted by soapy©
Yip, its that time of year again folks
The Gold Coast Christmas in July event will be held on the 6th of July this year.
More details to follow
Thanks matey!!!!
Old Mar 11th 2013, 8:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thanks matey!!!!
sorry it took a while to get the date polly
Old Mar 11th 2013, 9:42 am
Master of verbal pish©

This free event is the 7th held on the Gold Coast.
Expats from Brissie, the Sunshine Coast, Tweed and from afar attend this event each year. The day starts with the International football match England Vs Scotland (with some Irish and Welsh).
There will be a visit from Santa with a small gift for as many children as possible.
A face painter
Jumping castle (depending on the weather)
and a few other little ideas we have planned for expats to have a giggle at each other.
The club will supply free finger food at night to all who attend. The drink is cheap and its a great event to catch up with others who have moved to the other side of the world.
A fantastic way to meet up with old friends and maybe make a few new ones?

The game kicks off at 12ish on the 6th of July at the Southport soccer club in Ashmore
Old Mar 13th 2013, 3:47 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to it mate!
Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:04 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Me too

Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:45 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to try and see if we can come down this year. As always, it's subject to finance but I'm going to try and save and if we don't make it this year then 2014 !!
Old Mar 13th 2013, 6:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
I'm going to try and see if we can come down this year. As always, it's subject to finance but I'm going to try and save and if we don't make it this year then 2014 !!
Be great to see you again!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 4:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

This Saturday is the first expats golf day of 2013
24 expats will compete in pairs to get as pissed as poss, sorry try to become the pairs champ
2 of the expats are new to the compitition due to pull outs from the last golf day
Each golfer will chip in 60 bucks for golf, cart, food and a beer
Any money left over will go to help pay for the christamas in july day
Well done to the 24 lads for making the day possible
Soapy
Old Mar 19th 2013, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

This Saturday is the first expats golf day of 2013
24 expats will compete in pairs to get as pissed as poss, sorry try to become the pairs champ
2 of the expats are new to the compitition due to pull outs from the last golf day
Each golfer will chip in 60 bucks for golf, cart, food and a beer
Any money left over will go to help pay for the christamas in july day
Well done to the 24 lads for making the day possible
Soapy
Off the booze so i shall arrive with my golfing head on ( Well maybe Friday i shall have a couple

Weather looking very promising
Old Mar 19th 2013, 10:24 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Off the booze so i shall arrive with my golfing head on ( Well maybe Friday i shall have a couple

Weather looking very promising
aff the drink
oh is that a flyin pig i see?
nope didnt think so

the weather will be perfect bob. i keep tellin everyone the bag man looks after me
Old Mar 19th 2013, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Carbery
Looking forward to it mate!
you pulling a top on this year? ha ha ha
Old Mar 19th 2013, 10:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rasen78
Me too

lol
Old Mar 19th 2013, 10:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
get saving then!
Old Mar 19th 2013, 10:35 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

lol
I'll be bringin' me boots and I intend to fill 'em

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.