Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Childless Melbourne Couples Group-Join up!

Childless Melbourne Couples Group-Join up!

Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:03 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Childless Melbourne Couples Group-Join up!

Noticed in another thread I started that there seem to be a few couples (like us) in the 30 - 40 age bracket with no kids heading for Melbourne.

Anyone who wants to be in contact with others in same situ please join up!

We are Jools (33) & Mark (40) going out end Jan 08.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Childless Melbourne Couples Group-Join up!

Originally Posted by JoolsB
Noticed in another thread I started that there seem to be a few couples (like us) in the 30 - 40 age bracket with no kids heading for Melbourne.

Anyone who wants to be in contact with others in same situ please join up!

We are Jools (33) & Mark (40) going out end Jan 08.
so am I not old enough to join? (24)
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:18 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Teliko21
so am I not old enough to join? (24)
As long as it wont cramp your style hanging out with us 'slightly older folk'!

Let's say 20's-40's then! Dont want to be accused of reverse ageism
Old Sep 14th 2007, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Teliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond reputeTeliko21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoolsB
As long as it wont cramp your style hanging out with us 'slightly older folk'!

Let's say 20's-40's then! Dont want to be accused of reverse ageism
don't worry, most of my friends seem to be borderline zimmerframe users
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Another child free couple heading to Melbourne

Katie (34) and OH (36)

Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:12 pm
South Yarra Sheila

Originally Posted by Dolly
Another child free couple heading to Melbourne

Katie (34) and OH (36)

Hurray-that makes 3 of us! When are you off?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 4:16 pm
South Yarra Sheila

ah but do they sit around dribbling into their beer and reminiscing about the 80's?
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:40 pm
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

Beer dribbling and 80's nostalgia, thats us!!

Me (Ev) 36 and Jas - 40 (shh , its still hurts). He's the 80's aficionado.

Dont know when we'll make it though, our visa app only went in aug 3rd.
Put it this way, I've got to give 3 months notice so I'm handing it in 1st week in April at the latest come hell or high water.
Fingers crossed it will be sooner than that. Will be tempted to chuck it in as soon as CO gets allocated.
Going to do meds etc in Nov.
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

the pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nicethe pursers is just really nice

Headed to Melbourne, not child free so can't be in your gang, but hey if any of you would like to borrow the lovliest little angel for the weekend anytime to try it out, feel free to let me know
Old Sep 14th 2007, 8:03 pm
Forum Regular

Wilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really niceWilpurina is just really nice

Us too - in 30's, no kids - Melbourne bound mid November!

Amanda & Simon
Old Sep 14th 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

2 more already here, both real old gits in our 40s

John & Julie

and we have the standard 2 dogs
Old Sep 15th 2007, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

TELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the roughTELLYADDICT1 is a jewel in the rough

Howaya!!

Yes, it's us, childless couple (38 &42) hopefully heading out to Melbourne Apr/May 08 on 457.

We've never even been there!!!

Excited tho..

TA
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Thats down and to the right from UK.
znaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to allznaylor1974 is a name known to all

I'm going to ask the question that everyone but you guys has....

What are you going to grow up and have kids?

Z
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by znaylor1974
I'm going to ask the question that everyone but you guys has....

What are you going to grow up and have kids?

Z
Not everyone wants (or can for that matter) have any kids so maybe never. but hey, each to their own
Old Sep 15th 2007, 3:10 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you aren't including me in that

I'm 40ish, and childfree, and in Melbourne.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.