Cheers....

Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:29 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheers....

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I bet he blames it all on me
but of course
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
but of course
I led him astray, obviously, he was a clean living, teetotal, well-behaved soul before he moved to Brisbane and met the Witch
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I led him astray, obviously, he was a clean living, teetotal, well-behaved soul before he moved to Brisbane and met the Witch
AND married
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:03 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
AND married
You can't blame me for that one although come to think of it, I was married when i met you too......

And you're free now, you could always take the plunge again.....

(Witch dives for cover )
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:06 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You can't blame me for that one although come to think of it, I was married when i met you too......

And you're free now, you could always take the plunge again.....

(Witch dives for cover )
I would rather plunge out the back of a C-130 at 22,000ft than go through that shit again,after her mind
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:07 pm
Home and Happy

I would rather plunge out the back of a C-130 at 22,000ft than go through that shit again,after her mind
With or without a chute?
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:08 pm
FREE TIBET

With or without a chute?
Me-chute,her-rucksack
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:11 pm
Home and Happy

Me-chute,her-rucksack
rucksack full of something nice and heavy no doubt
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:12 pm
FREE TIBET

rucksack full of something nice and heavy no doubt
Aye,the wedding album
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:13 pm
Home and Happy

Aye,the wedding album
Thought you'd burnt that!!
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:16 pm
FREE TIBET

Thought you'd burnt that!!
Flogged it on ebay to some guy who prefered the mmm larger lady
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:23 pm
Home and Happy

Flogged it on ebay to some guy who prefered the mmm larger lady
did you get much for it?
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:30 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Goodnight all.
Old Jan 8th 2011, 1:33 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Goodnight all.
Sleep tight, don't let the possoms bite
Old Jan 9th 2011, 12:43 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

I godda ged zum zleep nah.

Night all.