Wikiposts

Cheers....

Old Nov 1st 2010, 3:06 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheers....

Gorn............
Old Nov 1st 2010, 2:23 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Gorn............
But not forgotten. Off to the shops.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 9:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
But not forgotten. Off to the shops.
Just back from the skule run, shops come next! I'm so glad I'm not a parent, I can't do playgrounds full of yelling children Very tempted to wear my witchy hat and scare them all but my sister threatened to confiscate all my cider if I did it!!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:25 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just back from the skule run, shops come next! I'm so glad I'm not a parent, I can't do playgrounds full of yelling children Very tempted to wear my witchy hat and scare them all but my sister threatened to confiscate all my cider if I did it!!
The kids will hide your cider for you.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:33 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice little earner you could have set up during this Halloween/Guy Fawkes trip.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 2:33 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The kids will hide your cider for you.
Except for the eldest, who would help himself to it - sharing it with the cat who has also taken quite a liking to Dry Blackthorn

Originally Posted by expatasia
Nice little earner you could have set up during this Halloween/Guy Fawkes trip.
My sister did get me to scare off the trick or treaters the other night

We had one funny lot come round - parents with pushchair stood at the end of the drive, pushed these two kiddies towards the front door, the oldest was about 5, the youngest could barely walk, and the mother stood there yelling "Get down to that bl**dy door and get your bl**dy free sweets" My niece says she could hear the older one saying "mummy I don't want sweets I want to go home to bed!"
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 2:35 am
221b Baker Street

Except for the eldest, who would help himself to it - sharing it with the cat who has also taken quite a liking to Dry Blackthorn

My sister did get me to scare off the trick or treaters the other night

We had one funny lot come round - parents with pushchair stood at the end of the drive, pushed these two kiddies towards the front door, the oldest was about 5, the youngest could barely walk, and the mother stood there yelling "Get down to that bl**dy door and get your bl**dy free sweets" My niece says she could hear the older one saying "mummy I don't want sweets I want to go home to bed!"
Oh to be in England now that Halloween is here.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 3:01 am
221b Baker Street

Night all....
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 4:35 am
Home and Happy

Oh to be in England now that Halloween is here.
Indeed!! Tis luverly here!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:51 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed!! Tis luverly here!
well the view in the gym tonight was pretty good

but an hour booking train tickets on tinternet last night wasn't much fun, and the call centre in another country didn't help especially when they said the train I've now booked didn't exist :curse: still hopefully the yids will lose tonight
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:50 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
You're as bad as Barfly
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:51 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

obviously weren't looking in the mirror then
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 7:58 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by rasen78
`
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:09 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rasen78
couldn't, would have fancied myself even more
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 8:14 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

couldn't, would have fancied myself even more
didn't think that was possible

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.