Channel 4, on now - Half Ton Man

Wikiposts

Channel 4, on now - Half Ton Man

Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:23 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Channel 4, on now - Half Ton Man

OOH breaking news:

DJ just said that on You Are What you Eat the woman Bitch McKeith sorts out eats 27,000 calories a day. So it looks like another fat fest.

Channel 4 - 8pm
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

Panic over - he's just corrected himself and its 27,000 calories a week.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 10:53 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzy
OOH breaking news:

DJ just said that on You Are What you Eat the woman Bitch McKeith sorts out eats 27,000 calories a day. So it looks like another fat fest.

Channel 4 - 8pm
So whats wrong with that
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

According to the programme he did - only he used his fingers as they found excrement and blood under his fingernails :scared:
OMG!!!!! Thats so gross! Do you think he bites his nails?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:07 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glittababe
OMG!!!!! Thats so gross! Do you think he bites his nails?
would you????! :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird
would you????! :scared:
what bite his nails or mine? depends on how hungry I am! Yummy
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:13 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

what bite his nails or mine? depends on how hungry I am! Yummy
bite his..... BLEURGH.... BARFORAMA!!!!!
Good job i haven't had my lunch yet...
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SonicBird
bite his..... BLEURGH.... BARFORAMA!!!!!
Good job i haven't had my lunch yet...
i've a stomach made of steel!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

i've a stomach made of steel!

You'd need one - you're a nurse
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
So whats wrong with that
Now I know you're a nutter
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:37 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

You'd need one - you're a nurse
Nurse Glitter, hellooo.
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Nurse Glitter, hellooo.
mind you theres certain things I just can't handle like scaly, scabby old feet, with those huge thick toenails, oh and sputum! I gag whenever anyone vomits in front of me! Apparently I have a superb gag reflex!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:54 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

mind you theres certain things I just can't handle like scaly, scabby old feet, with those huge thick toenails, oh and sputum! I gag whenever anyone vomits in front of me! Apparently I have a superb gag reflex!
I was going to say, you spit then?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rossifumi
I was going to say, you spit then?
can't tolerate any thickened fluids of any kind! Even thick shakes make me gag! Wonder what happened to me in a former life?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

You'd have loved this Glitta. One of my collegaues was going down the aisle and got handed a full sick bag by a passenger sitting at window. as they passed it across the other two passengers the bottom of the bag fell open and some of the contents fell on the passenger at the aisle. :scared:

OMG - I needed O2 I was laughing so much. I did help sort it when I'd recovered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.