Champions

Old May 6th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold
Default Champions

Every single one of us loves Alex Ferguson, Loves Alex Ferguson, Loves Alex Ferguson.

Every single one of loves Alex Ferguson.

LOVES ALEX FERGUSON.

Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions.
Old May 6th 2007, 6:25 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions

Tossers!
Old May 6th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by breezeboylan
Every single one of us loves Alex Ferguson, Loves Alex Ferguson, Loves Alex Ferguson.

Every single one of loves Alex Ferguson.

LOVES ALEX FERGUSON.

Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions, Champions.
The best team won the league, Ronaldo's excellence in the face of such adversity all season has been my lasting memory. Hopefully will make it a double.

And leave the bitter ABU's to think about what was never going to be, as they will try and add their bitter little comments.

Well done Sir Alex and the lads
Old May 6th 2007, 6:39 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
The best team won the league, Ronaldo's excellence in the face of such adversity all season has been my lasting memory. Hopefully will make it a double.

And leave the bitter ABU's to think about what was never going to be, as they will try and add their bitter little comments.

Well done Sir Alex and the lads
hey i think united are fantastic,,but im my mate words,the ronaldo is a tosser..how come he always knows where the camera is??

dont you think hes the double of dot cotton...

well done united,

ast
Old May 6th 2007, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Shut up, I hate Man U!
Old May 6th 2007, 6:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andym79
Shut up, I hate Man U!
That makes two of us.
Old May 6th 2007, 6:43 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up, I hate Man U!
there fantastic..
Old May 6th 2007, 6:45 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by aston man
there fantastic..
ahem!
Old May 6th 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

andym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the roughandym79 is a jewel in the rough

Why are all Man U fans glory hunters who never come from anywhere near Manchester?
Old May 6th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

breezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to beholdbreezeboylan is a splendid one to behold

Do you hate us or just envy us.

in a self satisfied smile CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS.

Cmon
Old May 6th 2007, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
hey i think united are fantastic,,but im my mate words,the ronaldo is a tosser..how come he always knows where the camera is??

dont you think hes the double of dot cotton...

well done united,

ast
Ast I'm sure he's far happier with his looks than he would be with yours lol.

Lad is a star and he knows how to play the game with style and grace.

Much like Maradonna (who in my opinion is the best player ever) he'll be disliked and not given the respect he deserves. Nice to see the way he dealt with being stamped on yesterday, get up dusted himself off and won and scored a penalty (but I guess the ABU's will say he deserves to be stamped on, but to each their own).

Is a wonderful day for all United fans
Old May 6th 2007, 6:47 pm
Banned

Why are all Man U fans glory hunters who never come from anywhere near Manchester?
loads in brum...
Old May 6th 2007, 6:48 pm
Straw Man.

Much like Maradonna (who in my opinion is the best player ever) he'll be disliked and not given the respect he deserves. Nice to see the way he dealt with being stamped on yesterday, get up dusted himself off and won and scored a penalty (but I guess the ABU's will say he deserves to be stamped on, but to each their own).

I'm not trying to paraphrase you here, but I assume you are saying that the situation is like Maradona, not that Ronaldo is like him?
Old May 6th 2007, 6:50 pm
Banned

mate i can only assume you have been on the vino this afternoon..
he would swop every penny hes got to have my looks,,the ugly bleeder
Old May 6th 2007, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm not trying to paraphrase you here, but I assume you are saying that the situation is like Maradona, not that Ronaldo is like him?
Never seen a player as good as Maradonna, probably never will. Ronaldo is an excellent player but not (as yet) up there with Best, Maradonna or Pele!

Would have been interesting how Maradonna would have been received in England if he'd ever come here to play lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.