Champagne....

Old Jun 20th 2007, 8:38 am
skye

Default Champagne....

been given lots of the stuff and I hate it!!! - can we put it in the container.....

Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:26 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champagne....

Originally Posted by skye
been given lots of the stuff and I hate it!!! - can we put it in the container.....
Sparkling wine is cheap here and I prefer it to Champagne.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:28 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Real McCoy french stuff is at least $60 a bottle. I'd bring it.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 9:56 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Sparkling wine is cheap here and I prefer it to Champagne.
Yeah I agree, I always felt guilty quaffing Moet but can chuck 2 bottles of Jacobs Creek down my neck completely guilt free!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:04 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

i hate the taste of moet i prefer a sparkling wine
Old Jun 20th 2007, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold

If you really feel you have to dispose of it PM me for my address

Olias
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:42 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

No alcohol can be put into the container. Best you have a big party and pretend that your incredibly rich and give it to your neighbours.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:45 am
skye

Originally Posted by Centurion
No alcohol can be put into the container. Best you have a big party and pretend that your incredibly rich and give it to your neighbours.
Looks like I will have to hold my nose and drink it and be p**** for the following week!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of

You will have to pay duty on it.Give it away to friends who have helped the most with packing,clearing etc or drink it the night before you leave to toast your new life.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 11:49 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

We packed two bottles of whisky and vodka in our shipping,no probs - and got stung by customs at the Oz end for $$$$'S!
I'd drink it all before you get here. It's not worth the hassle. And I figure it's worth the $70 odd for a good bottle of the stuff on a special occasion - but then again - I AM THE CHAMPAGNE MONSTER!

*pearly*
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:22 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

can't you take it to local restaurant and sell it to them ?

how much do you have ?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Bring it.

If it's Bolly, I'll relieve you of it.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 3:50 pm
skye

Just starting on bottle number one!!!!

Old Jun 20th 2007, 4:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I hate champagne too, try putting fresh orange juice in it I know some would say that's a sacrilege least it goes down easier
Old Jun 20th 2007, 5:15 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

just send it to me love,

I will make a supreme sacrifice and take it off your hands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.