Wikiposts

Centrelink

Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:28 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Centrelink

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

How you doing Mrs?

Time to update your location now?
I'm doing great thanks

Could do with a car but...I'll manage for now

I really want a brand new Mini Cooper but we haven't won the lottery so I'll just stick with my feet

Oh yes must update my location, this catching up lark is taking me ages
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done hon. I've not read any (that I remember) negative posts about Centrelink. They've always been brilliant with us. The UK child benefit office - well that's another story . Onward and upward.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 8:48 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

They're not paying. I don't care... my shots in a mag, credited to me, and linked back to my name... all good,.
Good for you, pics are very good
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:02 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
Good for you, pics are very good
Thanks
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 12:06 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well done hon. I've not read any (that I remember) negative posts about Centrelink. They've always been brilliant with us. The UK child benefit office - well that's another story . Onward and upward.
Ah yes, the Uk lot who've finally worked out we owe them 1K instead of the 3K they reckoned originally.

And their overseas dept got in touch with us here, accusing us of not staying in touch, when we'd had letters saying 'Wait whilst we work our shit out' so we waited and then we got a snotty letter from them.

Old Feb 2nd 2008, 8:10 am
Just Joined

wildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nicewildbriz is just really nice

Ah yes, the Uk lot who've finally worked out we owe them 1K instead of the 3K they reckoned originally.

And their overseas dept got in touch with us here, accusing us of not staying in touch, when we'd had letters saying 'Wait whilst we work our shit out' so we waited and then we got a snotty letter from them.

It wasn't that long ago that someone spilt the beans and let the media know that Centerlink had an unofficial policy of loosing a percentage of benefit application forms. When we had to deal with them we confirmed everything in writing and posted everything register mail. The amount of times they told us they didn't recieve our paper work and then after teliing them I had proof of them recieving it, the forms suddenly turned up, ....amaising.