Wikiposts

Centrelink

Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:03 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Centrelink

It gets a lot of bashing on here, but I'd just like to say that I've just been up there and they were the kindest bunch of considerate people I've ever dealt with for a very long time.

Totally efficient, calm, sorted, kind to my son who was with me, and went well above and beyond what was necessary, even fitting in my next appt on my day off even though they don't really do appt's on that day, because of my situation with work.

Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:05 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Centrelink

Glad to hear it went smoothly for you
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Glad to hear it went smoothly for you
Thanks. Yeah, they were just SO nice! Amazing.
I've never had to seek government assistance ever in my life.
Even when it looked like I should claim the dole due to unemployment in the UK, I never did it... But this time around, it's about doing the best for the kids.

Even better, they told me I could get my TAFE fee waived due to my circumstances so that I can finish my real estate license without any financial stresses so that's a huge weight off.

Really efficient.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

Good news TP, its about time you got a break
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by flowergal
Good news TP, its about time you got a break
Thanks flower. They're very nice people to deal with.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Glad they were good to you mate.

I've had the same sort of service from them. Except for having to wait for ages in the queue that is that'll teach me to go to the one in Elizabeth
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

mooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to allmooncat is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
It gets a lot of bashing on here, but I'd just like to say that I've just been up there and they were the kindest bunch of considerate people I've ever dealt with for a very long time.

Totally efficient, calm, sorted, kind to my son who was with me, and went well above and beyond what was necessary, even fitting in my next appt on my day off even though they don't really do appt's on that day, because of my situation with work.

Great! Sort of stuff that restores your faith in human nature.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by Wendy
Glad they were good to you mate.

I've had the same sort of service from them. Except for having to wait for ages in the queue that is that'll teach me to go to the one in Elizabeth
No queue this morning. I was seen in 5 mins after the guy on reception had a chat to me...
Old Jan 31st 2008, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by mooncat
Great! Sort of stuff that restores your faith in human nature.
Yes it does. The guy on the desk was a sweetie.

He was asking me if I was looking after myself and eating/getting enough sleep. Said he'd been through it too and that not to worry and they'd sort it out. And they did.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:40 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

You wont be complimenting the CSA when youve gotta deal with them is all I can say
Old Feb 1st 2008, 5:32 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

He was asking me if I was looking after myself and eating/getting enough sleep. Said he'd been through it too and that not to worry and they'd sort it out. And they did.
Ooooh, sounds like a chat up line to me Only kiddin'. Glad it went well for you.
J x
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Ooooh, sounds like a chat up line to me Only kiddin'. Glad it went well for you.
J x
Na, he was married... and looked very happy. He was just a caring person.

Luke, that's fine. It's not all going to be easy but it's not going to kill me.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:23 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw that's so nice, glad they were good to you
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
Aw that's so nice, glad they were good to you
Well after the horror stories you read about C'link, it's nice to see some professionalism.

Even better, a magazine in Israel wants to publish some of my photographs!!!

How cool is that?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Well after the horror stories you read about C'link, it's nice to see some professionalism.

Even better, a magazine in Israel wants to publish some of my photographs!!!

How cool is that?
I have friend who works for a TV company in Israel, if you want give me the name of the magazine, so he can check it out for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.