Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Jungle......

Celebrity Jungle......

Old Nov 16th 2006, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Celebrity Jungle......

I wondered where Phina was from as well? Thought she was from Manchester then USA.

And why on earth is she a celeb - I only know one person who's even heard of her.
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:05 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I wondered where Phina was from as well? Thought she was from Manchester then USA.

And why on earth is she a celeb - I only know one person who's even heard of her.
Was she in Footballers wives?...i thought she was welsh
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Issie
Yep she was according to my neighbour but I don't watch FW.

WELSH
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
yes - think the only thing she's ever been in and she was crap in that too!!! as for the accent, well we now think - american, mancunian, welsh and liverpuddlian she ought to do impressions
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:18 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by curly
yes - think the only thing she's ever been in and she was crap in that too!!! as for the accent, well we now think - american, mancunian, welsh and liverpuddlian she ought to do impressions
Well she did a good impression of a cry baby last night. Mind you - would you want to roll around in the hay all day with Jan Leeming
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:25 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Well she did a good impression of a cry baby last night. Mind you - would you want to roll around in the hay all day with Jan Leeming
No theres certainly nobody on there worth rolling around the hay with is there?!!!! C x
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

think there are gonna be fireworks soon with her, dont you?? she's trying to get people on her side
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by shiels
No theres certainly nobody on there worth rolling around the hay with is there?!!!! C x
Jason might wanna roll around with David :scared:
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

think there are gonna be fireworks soon with her, dont you?? she's trying to get people on her side
Who? Jan or Phina
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who? Jan or Phina
jan I think, the way she was moaning to faith!

did you like jason and david's rap
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:34 pm
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

can any one tell me if wot i heard is true that there chucking in dean gafney lpease say it isnt (how desparet is that) :scared:
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by paul geezer
can any one tell me if wot i heard is true that there chucking in dean gafney lpease say it isnt (how desparet is that) :scared:
that's what I read too :scared: UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot stand him he's soooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:37 pm
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

that's what I read too :scared: UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! cannot stand him he's soooooo ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea ruff as god help us
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:37 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul geezer
I heard that too, him and Malandra Burrows........ C x
Old Nov 16th 2006, 3:39 pm
true blue

Originally Posted by shiels
I heard that too, him and Malandra Burrows........ C x
is she the the one out of emerdale (stumpy)? not that i watch it honest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.