Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Jungle......

Celebrity Jungle......

Old Nov 14th 2006, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Celebrity Jungle......

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
HIS SNORING!! PMSL!!
I would have thrown a brick at his head or shoved it in his mouth.
His task tonight...
BRING IT ON!!
Just think what they'll be like in a few days time, starving and no sleep.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:04 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
J do you have a particular date in mind??? C x
Friday
Joking. Has to be 15 clear days before so maybe 1st December
(before I change my mind)
J x
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Is it just the celebrities who are willing to try strange delicacies, or would any of you be willing to try an unusual part of a kangaroo's anatomy?
For the record I definately would'nt...... no way!!!! YUK!! C x
You probably have and don't know it. :scared: (ie meat pies)
J.
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:46 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
You probably have and don't know it. :scared: (ie meat pies)
J.
Dont eat them thankfully and wont in Aus either if thats what they contain!!!! Yuk!! :scared: C x
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:52 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think Guesty did well in that task.
I would have been beyond hysterical with that spider on my head :scared:
Then....
Ant and Dec let him walk off with one on his back :scared: :scared:
Let's see what he has a hissy fit about........
J x
Old Nov 14th 2006, 8:58 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
I actually think Guesty did well in that task.
I would have been beyond hysterical with that spider on my head :scared:
Then....
Ant and Dec let him walk off with one on his back :scared: :scared:
Let's see what he has a hissy fit about........
J x
That will be the croc meat then????!!!!!!!! C x
Old Nov 14th 2006, 10:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BertieB
I think they're in Murwillumbah which is NSW but near the Queensland border.
Yup, the "jungle" is at Murwillumbah, but if that's jungle, then I have the body of Pamela Anderson There are quite a few trees there though
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:33 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i am sorry to lower the tone chaps but are you watching a different channel to me ,i have read every reply to this thread and not one have you have taken the time to mention the biggest thing on the show...

that faith browns knockers ,,jezuss they could all camp under em there fantastic...how does she bleedin stand up..Ive never seen anything like em.
if thats what happens when ladies get older then perhaps Ive got something to look forward to in older age....yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Nov 15th 2006, 1:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
i am sorry to lower the tone chaps but are you watching a different channel to me ,i have read every reply to this thread and not one have you have taken the time to mention the biggest thing on the show...

that faith browns knockers ,,jezuss they could all camp under em there fantastic...how does she bleedin stand up..Ive never seen anything like em.
if thats what happens when ladies get older then perhaps Ive got something to look forward to in older age....yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And all one 100% natural too. Bet she has a bad back though :scared: :scared:
Old Nov 15th 2006, 2:00 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

flippin eck
Old Nov 15th 2006, 5:03 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

flippin eck

Didn't she used to do a Maggie Thatcher impersonation many years back:scared:
Old Nov 15th 2006, 5:24 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't realise that the new series was on. Just had a look at whose in and I say good on the 'old birds' for getting in there.
Old Nov 15th 2006, 6:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Faith, she must have the most horrific backache, I suffer as it so her's must be 5 times worse poor thing!
Old Nov 15th 2006, 7:12 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

flippin eck
wow!!!!!!

btw the myliene one wins
Old Nov 15th 2006, 9:55 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

David Gest with friends......

D D :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.