Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Jungle......

Celebrity Jungle......

Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:10 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity Jungle......

jason 1st, matt 2nd, myelene 3rd

hope jason wins ...
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:50 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
jason 1st, matt 2nd, myelene 3rd

hope jason wins ...

I cannot decide i like them all
Old Dec 1st 2006, 6:53 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
I cannot decide i like them all
Me too, even though i couldnt stand Myleene beforehand, just shows you shouldnt judge a book by its cover............Still think the Aussie will win hands down!!!! C x
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:06 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Me too, even though i couldnt stand Myleene beforehand, just shows you shouldnt judge a book by its cover............Still think the Aussie will win hands down!!!! C x
Yup me too......Its been one of the best series this year...
Old Dec 1st 2006, 7:37 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Yes I'm the same, didn't like Mylene before but do now

Suprised Jason came third though must admit!
Old Dec 1st 2006, 9:59 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

The show was good but how blatant was the trial fixing?

Myleene,you have to get wet,myleene jasons in a trap you need to shower to get him down.
Myleene,Matts eating eyballs,anus and croc penis,Jasons being bitten by god knows what in that bowl and you have to get wet and sticky goo on you.

She could have spent the time in a hotel and been worse off.

Dont get me wrong she's a nice lass but the producers played the show out to her advantage.

Matt deserved the title after that last trial,i dont think id have eaten the last 2. :scared:
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 3:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
The show was good but how blatant was the trial fixing?

Myleene,you have to get wet,myleene jasons in a trap you need to shower to get him down.
Myleene,Matts eating eyballs,anus and croc penis,Jasons being bitten by god knows what in that bowl and you have to get wet and sticky goo on you.

She could have spent the time in a hotel and been worse off.

Dont get me wrong she's a nice lass but the producers played the show out to her advantage.

Matt deserved the title after that last trial,i dont think id have eaten the last 2. :scared:
Only the last 2 :scared: OMG don't think I could've eaten any of them :scared:
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 4:33 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
Only the last 2 :scared: OMG don't think I could've eaten any of them :scared:

Lol , dont get me wrong,i wouldnt want to eat any of them but if your camp were relying on you then maybe id have had a go at the 1st 3.
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 5:49 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

must say im disappointed in the result - but then the votes apparently were very close so if me and a couple of my friends had not chuntered about the cost of the phone call and actually rang and voted for jason, he might have won!!
be interesting to see how much profit itv made out of all these calls!
looking forward to the 'coming out' show tomorrow night
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 10:20 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Matt deserved to win after eating that lot :scared: good on him
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by possoms
I think Matt deserved to win after eating that lot :scared: good on him
Agreed!
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 10:56 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Agreed!
How are you watching it?
Old Dec 2nd 2006, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ransi
How are you watching it?
www.uknova.com

Altho people are having trouble signing up at the mo ...

No fee, but you DO need to register.

Got it all on there! ...
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 4:15 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

EEeeeee Paul - what's going on with your avatar :scared:
Old Dec 3rd 2006, 8:12 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
EEeeeee Paul - what's going on with your avatar :scared:
Yeh I had to look twice too.......... :scared: C x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.