Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Celebrity Jungle......

Celebrity Jungle......

Old Nov 16th 2006, 6:54 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrity Jungle......

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
Definately Jan, she can't seem to go a few minutes without sniffling...and moaning, and she will come back after the trial and blame whatshisname for holding her back . what is the designers name by the way.
Sean isnt it????? C x
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiels
Sean isnt it????? C x
Absolutely no idea. Although they did put a big S on his birthday "cake". Which reminds me, didn't they have what looked like one chicken drumstick between the lot of them for dinner last night.

Dolly
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:03 pm
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dollydaydream2
Absolutely no idea. Although they did put a big S on his birthday "cake". Which reminds me, didn't they have what looked like one chicken drumstick between the lot of them for dinner last night.

Dolly
yea that was walliby thigh (nice)
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

ljs08 is an unknown quantity at this point

:scared: loving it too, if you got the chance to be in the jungle which 3 celebs would you opt to go in? "The hoff" would make good viewing (hes sooo cheesy) oh and what about Gordan ramsey (for his cooking and extended vocab)
Wonder whos gonna win? let the games begin....
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:19 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ljs08
:scared: loving it too, if you got the chance to be in the jungle which 3 celebs would you opt to go in? "The hoff" would make good viewing (hes sooo cheesy) oh and what about Gordan ramsey (for his cooking and extended vocab)
Wonder whos gonna win? let the games begin....
they should put my two kids in there with them celebs,,they would be screaming get me out of here within hours.....
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aston man
they should put my two kids in there with them celebs,,they would be screaming get me out of here within hours.....

Who Ast - the celebs or your kids????????????
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Will the bad weather conditions reach as far as were they are?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:31 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassycat
Who Ast - the celebs or your kids????????????
the celebs,,,
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:37 pm
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

the celebs,,,
sean looked to comfartable in the lycra suit for my likeing
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

the celebs,,,
thought as much - they must be like my little poppets then...............

(do you search for the 666 on the back of their heads when they sleep or is it just me?)
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:40 pm
true blue

thought as much - they must be like my little poppets then...............

(do you search for the 666 on the back of their heads when they sleep or is it just me?)
i do as well often
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paul geezer
i do as well often
Thank god for that - thought it was just me

Worrying thing is I have found it (14 year old daughter - unlikely to make her 15th birthday)
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:48 pm
true blue

Thank god for that - thought it was just me

Worrying thing is I have found it (14 year old daughter - unlikely to make her 15th birthday)
ave u tried srubbing it with turps and wire brush?
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by paul geezer
ave u tried srubbing it with turps and wire brush?

Yep - bloody things keep coming back though - and they are getting bigger by the day - help im a parent - get me out of here
Old Nov 16th 2006, 7:54 pm
true blue

Yep - bloody things keep coming back though - and they are getting bigger by the day - help im a parent - get me out of here
ive even tried bathing my son in holy water that does nothing (we is in sh..) :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.