Aint it hotting up the night
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:49 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Celebrity big brother

I find it terribly difficult to believe one has not been watching
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
I find it terribly difficult to believe one has not been watching

Mate, there's only you brave enough to admit it
Old Jan 17th 2007, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

ha, ha, ha ,like a give a shit ............. hows things
Old Jan 17th 2007, 10:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

ha, ha, ha ,like a give a shit ............. hows things

It's all good thanks.

I'm looking forward to the kids going back to school, they are driving me up the wall!!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:17 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Who are the celebs,dare I ask?!
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:51 am
Account Closed

Ransi, its completely bonkers, its Jade Goody, the guy H from some band or other, a girl Joe, from S Club7, some footballers tart, Dirk from that programme with Mr T, Jermaine (michael Jacksons bros), cleo (remember the bit of tootey from Benny Hill), and an Indian Bollywood actress called Shilpa, who is one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen, anyway its now making all the papers saying Jade , Joe and that other girl, are being racist to Shilpa, Tony blair has even made a speech about it
Its also causing an uproar in India

IMO the others are just sooooooooooo jealous of this beautiful, classy, intelligent indian lady.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

scott_lass will become famous soon enough

Ok i have 2 admit that i have been watchin it 2 aint it pish this time but nuthin like last years but still i am glued tae it x
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scott_lass
Ok i have 2 admit that i have been watchin it 2 aint it pish this time but nuthin like last years but still i am glued tae it x
I know we should all turn off and dont encourage these eejits, but its like watching a car crash, watching these idiots trashing what was left of their career
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

scott_lass will become famous soon enough

I know we should all turn off and dont encourage these eejits, but its like watching a car crash, watching these idiots trashing what was left of their career
Think thatz witz good aboot it but.I said 2 oh a wiznae even gonni watch the first episode cuz once u dae that yir hooked now its e4 till its dune x
Old Jan 18th 2007, 12:20 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

Ransi, its completely bonkers, its Jade Goody, the guy H from some band or other, a girl Joe, from S Club7, some footballers tart, Dirk from that programme with Mr T, Jermaine (michael Jacksons bros), cleo (remember the bit of tootey from Benny Hill), and an Indian Bollywood actress called Shilpa, who is one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen, anyway its now making all the papers saying Jade , Joe and that other girl, are being racist to Shilpa, Tony blair has even made a speech about it
Its also causing an uproar in India

IMO the others are just sooooooooooo jealous of this beautiful, classy, intelligent indian lady.
It's been on the news in Oz tonight because of all the uproar in India over it even to the point of burning the Big Brother flag??????
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

Latest news, carphone warehouse has withdrawn sponsorship , think its time to pull this catastrophe off air
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:34 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Latest news, carphone warehouse has withdrawn sponsorship , think its time to pull this catastrophe off air
OMG really???? I've been watching it, but my blood was boiling last night seeing the state Jade Goody got herself into. She was actualyl shaking with rage, and those other two idiots just sat and laughed while she tore into poor Shilpa.

You know what also annoys me about it all. Why the **** aren't Dirk or Jermaine standing up for Shilpa. They all just let her take it and then tell her to forget it when they get her alone. Bunch of spineless hasbeens

To be fair, Shilpa gets on my nerves a fair bit too, but she is a beautiful, successful, articulate woman who doesn't deserve the bullying that is being thrown at her by that bunch of morons. I really hope she wins, and that we NEVER EVER hear of Jade Goody again.

There, said my piece. I would have replied last night Margaret but I was watching it at the time.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:38 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

News just now on BBC.

Jade's perfume has been withdrawn....not sure of all the details.

G
Old Jan 18th 2007, 1:45 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
News just now on BBC.

Jade's perfume has been withdrawn....not sure of all the details.

G
She's in for a very big shock when she comes out on Friday night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.