Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

cat gone cried my eyes out

cat gone cried my eyes out

Old Mar 18th 2006, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute
Default cat gone cried my eyes out

well the lovely family that was having my cat picked her up today!

very sad moment .......cried...... my eyes out

but at least she has a lovely family that will love her well.

hugs needed geex
Old Mar 18th 2006, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cat gone cried my eyes out

Originally Posted by gina

hugs needed geex
Sen't you some Karma, don't know if it's blank or not though
Old Mar 18th 2006, 3:57 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

hugs needed geex
aw, poor thing
do you accept hugs from strangers?
Old Mar 18th 2006, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

hugs needed geex
Oh how sad. We have two cats. One is already homed with a friend and I know she'll love him and look after him. The other is going to our spinster neighbours, 2 sisters, (we call them "the nuns") who have partly catnapped him anyway as they feed him and he sleeps in their bed when its cold if he can't get in. We didn't know this til recently! My daughter is so sad but we can't afford to take them and the dog.
Sending big hugs..........
Lou
Old Mar 18th 2006, 3:58 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

hugs needed geex

Aaaaah big hugs at least she will be loved!!!

Kris xx
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond reputegina has a reputation beyond repute

im so happy really shes 15 and i know should i have had to have taken her to the cats home they wouls have had real problems rehousing her!

and shes gone to a nurse and her family from work but i took the kids out aftre she had gone to try and cheer them up and when i walked in i expected her to come down the stairs .........obviusly she didnt and i balled my eyes out!

thanks thow everybody for your kind words x
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:06 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

hugs needed geex

Bless you,
We had 2 cats (now 1) we re-homed Gizmo a few months ago, and was soooo sad my daughter broke her heart.
Our other cat Rosie has been with us for 14 years, we are working on Russ' parents to take her in, and even then its going to be heart wrenching. Glad you found a good home for your little moggy
At least you know they have a good home.
K sent
Jane xx
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Bless you,
We had 2 cats (now 1) we re-homed Gizmo a few months ago, and was soooo sad my daughter broke her heart.
Our other cat Rosie has been with us for 14 years, we are working on Russ' parents to take her in, and even then its going to be heart wrenching. Glad you found a good home for your little moggy
At least you know they have a good home.
K sent
Jane xx

had to phone the lady thats got her!

she has had some dinner, been for a cuddle but she walking round the house meiowing!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god how cruel do i feel!

i asked could i ring again tonight!

i can see me asking for her back at this rate!
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:12 pm
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point

im so happy really shes 15 and i know should i have had to have taken her to the cats home they wouls have had real problems rehousing her!

and shes gone to a nurse and her family from work but i took the kids out aftre she had gone to try and cheer them up and when i walked in i expected her to come down the stairs .........obviusly she didnt and i balled my eyes out!

thanks thow everybody for your kind words x

I know EXACTLY how your`e feeling. I re-homed my 3 dogs last September. We have kept in touch with both families that the dogs went to and they send us piccies all the time. The feeling you got when you first went home will remain for a long time. It gets harder before it gets easier. I don`t want to make you feel worse, just saying how I found it. I still cry when I receive the pictures, I can`t help it.

What makes it worse for us now, is that we haven`t got the visa yet and I keep thinking "what if we don`t get the visa and I let them go for nothing".

Take comfort in the fact that you know where she has gone to.

Sharon x x x
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sharon x x x[/QUOTE]

thanks sharon

were in the same boat no visa.and i really do think that! what if we dont get um and i have given her away for nothing?

god im gonna cry x
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

Sharon x x x
thanks sharon

were in the same boat no visa.and i really do think that! what if we dont get um and i have given her away for nothing?

god im gonna cry x[/QUOTE]

Oh SH!T

I didn`t mean to upset you. I wouldn`t have said anything if I`d realised you didn`t already have your visa.

You`ll be fine! My fingers are firmly crossed for you! (and my tongue is firmly between my teeth before I upset anybody else)
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

dont be daft! you havent sharon

just like you said had to make the discisstion and im glad i did that than the cats home!

dont worry thow chuck you havent just missing her i guess

hugs sent down comp x

gee x
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

I think you should give "your" cat the chance to settle with her (?) new family. Give her some time to adjust to her new home.

For you, I think, the best thing would be NOT to call for at least a few more days. This may sound cruel, but that's not my intention. Imagine yourself in a new and strange place, you would need some time to get familiar with your new surroundings too. So has your cat. She will adjust, in time. For you not knowing what she's doing now will be easier to accept as knowing that she's "suffering" from this relocation.
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:28 pm
Account Closed

dont be daft! you havent sharon

just like you said had to make the discisstion and im glad i did that than the cats home!

dont worry thow chuck you havent just missing her i guess

hugs sent down comp x

gee x
Hugs right back atya!

What Toontje has just said is spot on. We are going to see the dogs before we go, but couldn`t do it at the minute as it would be too painful for us and too confusing for them.

Sharon x x

Last edited by mashy; Mar 18th 2006 at 4:29 pm. Reason: spelt toontje `s name wrong
Old Mar 18th 2006, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Toontje
I think you should give "your" cat the chance to settle with her (?) new family. Give her some time to adjust to her new home.

For you, I think, the best thing would be NOT to call for at least a few more days. This may sound cruel, but that's not my intention. Imagine yourself in a new and strange place, you would need some time to get familiar with your new surroundings too. So has your cat. She will adjust, in time. For you not knowing what she's doing now will be easier to accept as knowing that she's "suffering" from this relocation.

very sound words i know but ..............

maybe just a quick call later

hugs gee x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.